JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Seven Pounds Trailer!

viber_91

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care much the type of movie while is a good one. I have interest in this movie 'coz in my mind I already have an idea of how the movie is going to be and that' s a problem 'coz it could dissapoint me a lot if it's not near of what I'm expecting lol

Taking the fact that I'm a Will Smith fan out of this. After seeing that trailer I have no interest in seeing this movie..

I have to agree with you Tim. If I wasn't a Will Smith fan I wouldn't even want to see this film. I will go out and see it, but I doubt that I will like it. I didn't like POH and if this one is in the same line....then :shakehead:

Well, I liked POH, it wasn't a fantastic movie... But a good drama... The script for SP is good, and I'm hoping that the movie will be that... One thing I noticed in the trailer is that none of the lines are in the script exept "Why do I get the feeling you're doing me a very big favor?"... They've prob. changed alot... And as always, I think that Will's character is gonna be less creepy and more of a nice guy than in the script... Will needs to stop being involved with the producing! Just do the acting and let the director and producers do the rest!

I like that the trailer doesn't spell everything out, at the end of the trailer, when the woman say "what are you planning to do?"... I'm asking the same, even though I've read the script already...

Edited by viber_91

Wow...alot of negative energy. Movies like this are closer 2 where my mind is at these days. After I Am Legend and Hancock, i deserve a movie like this. I could only want a new BB or MIB movie over this. I bet u this movie is gonna be huge and that overall, audiences are gonna love...beyond it being a "Will Smith" movie.

I think the movie could be better than POH but not a incredible great movie. I'm not sure about the Oscars thou, seems like Will and people involved have made it thinking in get some nominations but it's difficult, with POH worked (team Smith- MUcchino) but not always the same formula works. Right now I don't have very clear what movies, actors, actresses can be fighting for the academy awards this year.