JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Erk!

Guest Prince

Just took a massive bite into a nectarine and swallowed without looking at what I'd eaten... Looked down before my next bite and inside it was blue with mould!!! Bah! :sad6: :sad6: :sad6:

[quote=WildWildWillennium,Sep 3 2004, 10:57 PM]:pukeback:[/quote]
How do you think I feel :sad6:

Said offending item of fruit now resides in kitchen bin Edited by Prince

:roll: :kekeke: :roll: :kekeke: :roll: :kekeke: :roll:

Allow me 2 share a story that's about a year old. I waz up really late and went 2 the refridgerator 2 get something 2 drink. In the back waz thing of Apple Juice. I took a drink staight from the bottle. At that moment, a fuzzy lifeforce entered my mouth :scared2: which made me run 2 the sink 2 nearly puke it up. :puke: I had the taste of mold in my mouth and had 2 brush my teeth for like half an hour b4 i tried 2 go 2 bed. Just nasty.

[quote=Prince,Sep 3 2004, 04:52 PM]Just took a massive bite into a nectarine and swallowed without looking at what I'd eaten... Looked down before my next bite and inside it was blue with mould!!! Bah! :sad6: :sad6: :sad6:[/quote]
[font="Arial"][color=blue]:kekeke: don't mean to laugh at u, ...but thats ex actly what i did when i
read ur post...

peace,
3cookies

lol...dang...yall know what?...i almost signed my post as '3dookies' lmbo :kekeke: hahahaha ok ok...
i've been drIIInking! hehe :roll:

and i remember that incident too AJ. i dont forget nothing! lmbo [/color][/font]

yeah i cant eat broccoli any more bcoz i found a catapilla in it once. It was just there looking at me!!!

i also dont like pop tarts anymore coz i ate one and it tasted funny so i looked at the date and it was 6 months out of date lol.

Lessons learnt : check food/frink b4 eating and also check the date.