JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

3 Guesses What Dance I Was Doing?

Da Brakes

Well, I know what you're doing. What I don't know is what caused you to take it so seriously.... SCRATCH THAT. It's a serious dance and you did the right thing. Tell us more about the wedding. How was that expensive honeymoon? How does it feel to be married? Is it true your happiness falls off?

OR BLISSFUL?

Ding ding ding ding! Ha ha! You gotta be serious whe your doing that part of the dance! You should have seen my face doing the other part!

The wedding was absolutely beautiful! Everything was perfect! The weather held out and everyone had an amazing time! Honeymoon was awesome as well! Vega is an amazing city and so easy to spend a whole lot of money! The Caribbean was fantastic as well..always a favourite of mine. And we avoided all the hurricanes as well so that was a bonus! Married life is GOOOOOD! An amazing feeling!

You can actually see pictures from the wedding if you want from the professional photographer! Here's the link: http://www.martinbeardphotography.co.uk/page6.htm and the password is: Katie-ewan

Katie (that's your wife) was crying in some of the pictures.... Crying? At a wedding? Now I've seen everything.

But really, congrats. I'll miss getting silly drunk with you at the pub, but we'll always be able to look back at those guys who said we'd never do anything with our lives. Just look at us now! You got married and I talk about it!

Edited by Silver Tiger