JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

KEL SPENCER TO WIN UMA BEST LYRICIST OF THE YEAR!

3cookies

R we all voting everyday??? Just a reminder. We gotta make this happen and pull 2gether like never b4. I know he's the best...u know he's the best...but without dedication from all of us, we could end up disappointed with the outcome. VOTE!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur right AJ.. and if he doesn't win, I think we may be more upset at ourselves, because its not everyday that we as a JJFP FAM get the opportunity to see a Will, Jeff or Kel up for a award, and with something as simple as VOTING... we have to get a promotions team 2 gether like we used to do for Wills albums with Sony & Columbia Records.. We used to promote for 8 - 12 hours online, (well me and Prince did. LOL ).... and ppl like Fan4eVer,.. i remember , went to every hip hop community he could think of.

Im sure we can stir this up a LOT more. ... its just that,... its been a minute since we've done any online projects collective/together... and this obviously has not really started sinking in our heads yet..

LETS GET BUZY PPLZ !!!!! :stickpoke: whus going ON!!! ?

Anyone with ideas??? post 'em...

lol

xo,

cookie

Hmmmm....i'm wondering if it's really limited 2 once a day. I voted yesterday around 1 in the afternoon. Then i voted at 1 in the morning last night. Now it's 9:40 in the morning and it let me vote again.

Interesting AJ. Guess its just worth trying to vote everytime time you're online.

I must ahve voted a good dozen times now of various PC's

voted again! i think that the site just remembers your IP adress of your internet connection, changing it should work for polling as often as you want. i didnt try it yet, but removing the internet router from power or just resetting it should work.

wow. thats crazy. I voted about 2 hours ago.. and just voted again. I hope Torae's people dont find out about doing the same. LOL

xo,

cookie

haha Yeah, i just got in 2 votes just now. i clicked out and it let me vote again.. but it didn't let me do it a 3rd time, so i'm gonna try again later.

..........................I don't think you're gonna like the "Good News!" topic I just posted at Torae's official message board.........

God Blessa!

I actually have no interest in posting over there, or would have concerned myself with what "good news' ur talkin about.. so what are u teling us? ur Torae's secret implant on this board, keeping up with thangs>>>My gracious Silver Tiger.. u were my favourite with laffs... :stickpoke:

xo,

cookie