JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Have any of you met Will or Jeff?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
YOU LOT PROBABLY HERE THIS A LOT FROM 'NEWBEES' BUT YES I HAVE ACTUALLY MET WILL SMITH, AND IT WOULD BE A LITTLE BIT HARD FOR ME NOT TO CONSIDERING HE IS PART OF MY FAMILY. I HAVENT MET JEFF FACE TO FACE YET. I SAY HIM IN WILL'S AUDI (THE ONE FROM THE FILM 'I, ROBOT).

IF ANYONE IS GOING ROUND CHATTIN ****, SAYIN DAT THEY ARE PART OF WILL'S FAMILY DEN SEND ME AN EMAIL WIV YOUR NAME AND I WILL JUS CHECK DAT FOR YA BRUV!

Yes i've met him I shook his hand, Also saw them perform at Leicester Square

• Members
[quote=massive Big Will fan,Aug 28 2004, 05:26 PM]YOU LOT PROBABLY HERE THIS A LOT FROM 'NEWBEES' BUT YES I HAVE ACTUALLY MET WILL SMITH, AND IT WOULD BE A LITTLE BIT HARD FOR ME NOT TO CONSIDERING HE IS PART OF MY FAMILY. I HAVENT MET JEFF FACE TO FACE YET. I SAY HIM IN WILL'S AUDI (THE ONE FROM THE FILM 'I, ROBOT).

IF ANYONE IS GOING ROUND CHATTIN ****, SAYIN DAT THEY ARE PART OF WILL'S FAMILY DEN SEND ME AN EMAIL WIV YOUR NAME AND I WILL JUS CHECK DAT FOR YA BRUV![/quote]
Right...

So your probably his very distant relative then.

I've seen JJ+FP in person twice...but didn't meet them. I later found out that one of my friends talked 2 Jeff when i wazn't around him and he said we could chill with him a lil' bit after he waz done spinning. However, not knowing this, we had 2 leave and he told me on the way back home...i waz so mad and almost smacked the person who had 2 go home early.

I have talked 2 Jeff online quite a few times tho.' E-mails also.

• Admin
[quote=massive Big Will fan,Aug 28 2004, 11:26 AM]YOU LOT PROBABLY HERE THIS A LOT FROM 'NEWBEES' BUT YES I HAVE ACTUALLY MET WILL SMITH, AND IT WOULD BE A LITTLE BIT HARD FOR ME NOT TO CONSIDERING HE IS PART OF MY FAMILY. I HAVENT MET JEFF FACE TO FACE YET. I SAY HIM IN WILL'S AUDI (THE ONE FROM THE FILM 'I, ROBOT).

IF ANYONE IS GOING ROUND CHATTIN ****, SAYIN DAT THEY ARE PART OF WILL'S FAMILY DEN SEND ME AN EMAIL WIV YOUR NAME AND I WILL JUS CHECK DAT FOR YA BRUV![/quote]
you from philly?