JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Romantic Sucka

KevTastic

jgl40p.jpg

Men tell the most lies, Women tell the biggest lies.

The picture above kinda sums up the difference between men and women.

I don't like to make generalizations but I think this goes for most of us, personally

I've had to deal with break-ups, it isn't pretty. Julie asked why men don't tell the truth, well my answer

would be cause women can't handle the truth. My first mistake was to assume women would be cool about it,

you tell them in the nicest way that this relationship isn't going to work and it's best for both sides to take a break

but suddenly the girl starts mumbling and blaming you making you public enemy number 1. Ok I kinda exaggerated with the last part but thing is women can't seem to truly accept it, they'll keep digging up questions and trying to blame you, like ''are you seeing someone ?, you got another girl ? Rumor has it you're seeing someone (they'll start lying just to get a confession out of you), who is it ?, tell me the truth, I'll be totally ok with it (LIES). You start saying no and she'll go then why are you breaking up, what is it you don't like about me, there must be something, tell me, I'd like to know, is it cause I'm annoying ? you reply NO (Now you lie) and you just stand there talking in yourself ''HEADACHE, O MY GOD HEADACHE...STOP TALKING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. NEVER EVER WILL I BREAK-UP FACE TO FACE''. And then they'll say we want the truth, truth ? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

I regard women as angels, having said that, you don't want to mess with a woman.

I never argue with a girl, always say the things she wants to hear, because I don't want an argument,

in an argument she'll beat you to death. There is no way to survive. Always say the things she wants to hear, ALWAYS.

Question: What would you do if I died?

A definite no-win question. (The real answer, of course, is "Buy a Corvette.")

No matter how you answer this, be prepared for at least an hour of follow-up questions, usually along the these lines:

You: Would you get married again?

Her: Definitely not!

She: Why not - don't you like being married?

You: Of course I do.

Her: Then you should remarry.

You: Okay, I'd get married again.

Her: You would? (With a hurtful look on her face)

You: Yes, I would.

Her: Would you sleep with her in our bed?

You: Where else would we sleep?

Her: Would you put away my pictures, and replace them with pictures of her?

You: That would seem like the proper thing to do.

Her: starts crying...now you're screwed.

She can also ask, do you think that girl is prettier than me ? Correct answer is, OF COURSE NOT HUN.

And when she asks, DO I LOOK FAT ? Let's assume she is, you love her. You answer a little bit yeah, you're basically doomed.

You'll know have to spend countless of hours/days/weeks trying to win her back and get her in a good mood again. You will be torched.Now you reply with ''Don't be silly, you don't look fat''. Now she'll go ''so do I look thin then ?'' A reply with YES will make her cry cause she'd think she's an anorexic girl, if you reply with NO she'll go ''So you admit I'm fat huh ?'' When you go OF COURSE NOT...YOU LOOK OK. She'll go ''Just OK ?'' So you see, it's not easy.

And don't get me started on shopping. Going shopping with your girl is like paying hell a visit.

You'll go early in the morning and return late in the evening, if you're lucky.

Women pay more time on buying shoes then they do buying a house.

Just a little conversation I had: ''Honey you like this one ? Yeah looks good (I say that just in the hope she agrees and buys it so the shopping can end, this is an amateur mistake I made, it never works). So she'll go yeah I love it too, the design, the color, the heels are bla bla bla. Suddenly she lays the shoe down and starts looking at others,tries it on, walks around, loves it, changes her mind, tries on other shoes while telling a story I never listen to. I usually look at the lighting and go ''GOD PLEASE KILL ME, KILL ME NOW. I DON'T WANT TO SUFFER ANYMORE''. After almost 2 hours we visit another shoestore, same thing, paying visits to all shoestores to check out ALL the shoes.

And don't even get me started on PMS. That's like going to war unequipped against an opponent fully equipped.

Don't try to make her laugh, won't work. Just stand out of her way, whatever you do don't stand in her way.

As a male you want to soften the mood and make things a bit easier for her but it rarely works and mostly backfires lol.

Of course I kinda exaggerated, these are just small details compared to the wonderful characteristics

and beautiful sides women have. No angel is perfect.

And I can also dedicate a long list to men, who are even worse then women.

Women and man are very different, basically yin and yang. Together they form the perfect couple.

Edited by Typhoon20

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Nailed a lot of things on the head there. I'm pretty thankful my girl isn't like my last one. She tries not to be THAT kind of girl. I don't spend hours following her in shoe /clothes stores though. Can't handle that crap.

God Blessa!

Edited by Silver Tiger

See now why cant i find a man thats decent, i think im ok as far as being a woman goes lol. For starters i really do want the truth, the problem with most women is they ask stupid questions that have no answer that they want to hear. like the "do i look fat question", there is no safe answer to that, so i would never ask. If i think i look fat i'll stand on the scales and that will tell me lol.

And i do love shopping but i do it fast, plus ive never taken a guy shopping with me, just the way i wouldnt expect a guy to take me to a football match.