JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tom Cruise Babbles Like a Narcissistic Maniac

Typhoon20

The message to help people is a good thing, but it is completely out of the wrong context. Dude has a pretty messed up perspective on things, and he is really hurting his reputation. Can't blame him for following his bliefs though, but he needs to really have a reality check.

What, a huge A list actor with an ego? Say it ain't so! :lol:

I never really saw anything about Scientology before this, but I got to say, what's the big deal? He showed passion about his beliefs, which is something I see a lot of other religious folks do. And he was talking about how important it is to try and make the world a better place. As far as religions are concerned, that's a pretty good trait to have.

Not a single coherent sentence or thought.

Has anyone ever seen a Scientologist explain his or her beliefs coherently? That's what seems strangest about this cult to me. They claim to have 4 million members, but there isn't a damn one of them that can string an intelligible sentence together explaining it.

"SP's will only be in the history books..."

Yea, probably because they were 'exterminated'.

The way he speaks about Suppressive Persons.. like he'd be ready to shoot someone just for not adhering completely to his "cult".

"We are the authority on the mind."

Why do I need to be a scientologist to have the heart and sense of caring to assist someone in a car accident?

Scientology is all about control. They denounce the mental health profession, because any Scientologist who goes to a psychiatrist will slip out from under the CoS's thumb. They do not want independent parenting, they want all children indoctrinated by the Church. They want to control everything, to be the thought police. Anything that gives their members the slightest bit of automony has to go.

That guy is just barely hanging on. Look at his eyes, he's got those crazy eyes. That right there is a zealot. Lost his grip on reality. I mean, what is he going to be like ten years from now? Scary thought.

Seriously, his thought process seems completely disorganized. He doesn't even come across as a real human. Just rambling, repeating disjointed fragments of bs, all aglow with his own fanaticism.

It is no surprise that they are so hostile to psychology and psychiatry. Anyone trained in mental health can clearly see how they manipulate their followers, removing who they are and replacing it with their teachings. Of course they don't want their followers anywhere near a health expert, someone who can help them cut through the lies the CoS feeds.

He sounds at times like a 12-year-old who is giving a book report for a book he did not read.

I just went 2 check the link and it waz taken down. But i think i found it here.

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoc...ied-to-suppress

Bottom line, Tom is a whack job. He's arrogant, falsly confident and doesn't know how 2 convey, complete, or verbalize a single solid thought. What an idiot.

I just went 2 check the link and it waz taken down. But i think i found it here.

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoc...ied-to-suppress

Bottom line, Tom is a whack job. He's arrogant, falsly confident and doesn't know how 2 convey, complete, or verbalize a single solid thought. What an idiot.

:yeahthat:

Finally someone who understands me.

lmao only scientologists can really help when driving past an accident, those doctors, nurses and people trained in first aid just shouldnt even bother stopping then.

I cant really take this seriously, he does come across as arrogant, altho saying all that u can see where Will is coming from when he says its similar to most religions, all that stuff about doing good, but i dont run around saying only christians can do good.

Stupid question, is that bit at the end serious? Im not sure whats real and whats not anymore after that.