Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Same with me! I think that is the only problem tho! I much prefer it this way than being able to attack people when their fast asleep!

exactly.. if we made it so u couldnt attack ppl 10 levels below you it would make it even more interesting..and competitive!

Same with me! I think that is the only problem tho! I much prefer it this way than being able to attack people when their fast asleep!

exactly.. if we made it so u couldnt attack ppl 10 levels below you it would make it even more interesting..and competitive!

Anything to help you guys more. Lol, it's like welfare for those with level envy.

• Admin

Anything to help you guys more. Lol, it's like welfare for those with level envy.

no it would stop the killing of people who aren't even playing the game.. then the whole online thing comes into play

no it would stop the killing of people who aren't even playing the game.. then the whole online thing comes into play

It would also prevent those who are strong in the game from attacking others who aren't strong. Why not just make it that you can't attack those who aren't playing?