JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Billboard numbers are finally in...

MaxFly

Oh and, calling 50 out for flopping is quit hilarious since 600k in the first week isnt bad..lol.. I mean, really isnt bad..lol

I don't think anyone thinks his album "flopped." We just think it's hilarious that he ran his ignorant mouth so much about being number one, selling the most records, and hyping the whole competition up...and then totally outsold. It makes him look even more like a fool. That's what makes this musical embarassment look even more like a failure.

Try to read the rst of my post. I wanna see world sales, till then I dont believe this.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how official this world chart is but Kanye is second, 50 is 4th. Whats with james Blunt, he sucks and who is reba lol.

Ha ha...i actually like James Blunt...i'm just not always in the mood for his stuff. But i got both of his albums. My dad went thru' a phase in the 90's where his listened 2 country and he actually listened 2 Reba. She's a country music legend in the US. I don't think she's been doing a whole lot of music in the past decade (not that i'm up on country music). I just know her TV show did well.