JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL COOL J - SCRATCH YOUR HEAD

DevilsJim89

New LL Cool J track off the upcoming album "Exit 13."

Called "Scratch Your Head" ..

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.294...ratch-your-head

my thoughts: Its alright, im sure this will grow on me. Its better than "Queens" or whatever the earlier track was. I think however LL is flowin like 50. Sounds too familar.. :shakehead:

I've got to say out of the 4 tracks I've heard thus far, "Bump This (Freeze Remix)", Dont Take This Personal, Queens and Scratch Your Head ..this is definitly gonna be LL's worst album. Hes totally lost it and its sad cause hes really going to lose crediability by not only working with 50 but just trying to be someone hes not.

I haven't been able 2 check the song yet...but i will soon. I think i'm just scared 2 hear it. This probably will be his worst album. He just doesn't care. He doesn't want to create real music under the label that used 2 be Def Jam. The game is so bad right now he probably feels that the album will be swallowed up and forgotten anyway. After all, this is the emcee who has stayed true 2 himself, reguardless of crazy success and lack of it. Right now, i'm looking forward 2 LL long term...not LL short term.

Real quick tho'...does anyone know where the "Freeze" remix can be found. And official release of it? "Bump This" is a random b-side. The "Freeze" remix has been impossible 4 me 2 find.

Yeah like everyone says LL's trying to sound too much like 50 and that's not a good thing, he needs to do his own classic LL style again, I ain't feelin' this :thumbdown: