JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JT wants to work with Will

Jazzy Julie

http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/article/ar...04_22_1334.html

Singer-cum-actor Justin Timberlake has revealed to The Scotsman newspaper that he'd love to star in a comedy, will Hollywood's hottest actor and man of the moment, Will Smith.

"I'd like to do a comedy. But it has to be perfect. Even comedies, at the end of the day they have something of substance to involve the plot," He said.

"I'd like to work with Will Smith on something in the comedy genre. I think it would be funny if we were biological brothers. Let's kick that idea around Hollywood and see if anybody bites!"

Indeed. I'm sure there's a Hollywood big-wig smelling the money as we speak! Just spare us a musical collaboration!

i dont know what Justin is like as an actor, but who cares this would be great lol. i have a feeling i will be the pnly one that thinks this.

It's no miracle that he wants to work with Will on a movie...JT is starting now as an actor and Will is an established name in hollywood...I guess if he would have been on Lost and Found he maybe have a chance, but until it wasn't...he can dream further!

The question is though does Justin want to work with Will because he really likes him or does he just wanna work with him because Will is the most powerfull movie star in the world right now? Nothing againts Justin or anything but is he thinking that if he works with the most powerfull movie star in the world then that would help him with his acting career

Just a thought

The question is though does Justin want to work with Will because he really likes him or does he just wanna work with him because Will is the most powerfull movie star in the world right now? Nothing againts Justin or anything but is he thinking that if he works with the most powerfull movie star in the world then that would help him with his acting career

Just a thought

Thats the first thought that crossed my mind. Hes had plenty of opportunity to work with Will...and why now all of a sudden? lol

but yea...

xo,

cookie

Just a thought

Thats the first thought that crossed my mind. Hes had plenty of opportunity to work with Will...and why now all of a sudden? lol

but yea...

xo,

cookie

That's a pretty good question. Why all of a sudden? I can't help but think that JT has an agenda.

of course he does.... Justin has a coupla good songs that I digg..., but asides that.. im not a fan of his muzik... and definately dont feel him on the BIG screen... lol

but Julie's a fan...so im not gonna knock him.... since I love her.. haha :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

of course he does.... Justin has a coupla good songs that I digg..., but asides that.. im not a fan of his muzik... and definately dont feel him on the BIG screen... lol

but Julie's a fan...so im not gonna knock him.... since I love her.. haha :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

Lol, that's a great reason to knock him...

lol, kidding Julie.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KoffeeB

Ya'll are digging it a bit too deep when it comes to JT wanting to work with Will. Whose not to say that he's not a fan like everyone else? Atop of that, he mentioned he wanted it to be a Comedy flick, which would easily make him a fan of Will Smith and his role on FPOBA. So instead of trying to find a hidden agenda (WHich you'd have an easier time looking for one if say..Eminem or 50 Cent was the one asking to do the movie), how about you just say "Great!"