JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith Plans Rap Comeback....

• Admin

well that contact music article is absolute rubbish..completely unreliable tabloid journalism from that place.. the quote is from Jeff..not Will.. but yeah jeff and will always talk abt doin a jjfp album..but we are still waiting :sipread:

I think Will should use his "most powerful actor" status to keep his movies on hold to do a real tour and album promotion. I mean, let's say he does a 1 year tour, takes a month or two off to rest up and spend time with the family and then works on his next flick, it'll still be a blockbuster. It was a year between Hitch and Pursuit (maybe longer) and both were hit movies.

I think this can happen.since Will is the most powerful actor..its like he reached the top in this field...now its time to take music to the top again or at least try

I think this can happen.since Will is the most powerful actor..its like he reached the top in this field...now its time to take music to the top again or at least try

:word:

Movies arnt a challenge anymore, its almost guaranteed his movie will be a hit, music, now that would be a challenge and if he says he can do anything he puts his mind to he should try this.

I dont know if the world waking up to hip hop is dead is a good thing for Will. It either means rap in general will not hit the charts or only good rap can make it. who knows.

HE'S THE DJ / I'M THE RAPPER!

With all these people talking all this stuff about rap, its nice to hear about Will Smith coming back. Rumor has it Will Smith will get back with Jazzy Jeff for a world tour. They are also in the studio, supposedly recording new tracks. Will is apparently putting his movie career on hold for this project. That's a great look for my dude.

source: allhiphop.com

More rumors about the "new album" and "tour"!