Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hero1

JJFP Live on MTV

:dunno: Well That didn't come out quite as i planned it

THIS FREAKIN' ROCKS, i'm soo glad it's on post to hear, is there anyway someone can send this to me? Over AIM or MSN ? PLEASE it would beee soooo tight if i could just jam to this anytime . THANKS> get back to me if anyone can.

If your right click it, you can click Save Target As, then its on your hard drive to listen to it weneva you want anyway.

I remember a while back i said I'd put up the B2R tracks off the video too. Well sorry but time has gone on and i just plain forgot. So when im back in my hometown which wont be for another few weeks I'll make sure i get it all sorted.

Im still listeing to the JJFP medley and still loving it, so anyone who still hasn't downloaded it and can, do so.

I do have them on video, but size wise would be a problem to share. The computer i use for the internet is in my hometown and has no video editing software etc, my computer up here at uni is a kick ass power beast of a computer which i do all my video work on. Transfering bewteen the two isn't easy.

yeah all really loves summertime and its really fun to hear the ppl go wild when summertime is played. really good that fp likes it to.

do u know where there is video of this performance? or of the act like u know/black suits comin medley? I wanna see him perform it haha