Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hero1

The 3rd single for Lost and Found?

What should be the 3rd single for Lost and Found?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the 3rd single for Lost and Found?

• Here He Comes
    • Party Starter
    • Mr. NiceGuy
    • Ms. Holy Roller
    • Lost & Found
    • I Wish I Made That/Swagga
    • Pump Ya Brakes
    • If U Cant Dance
    • Could U Love Me
    • Loretta
    • Wave Em Off
    • Scary Story

we already know Tell Me Why will be the second single..so what should be the third? :poke:

the thing about party starter is it just gets better and better the more you listen to it..you gotta give props to ludacris he produced the best beat on the album!! wills got sum hot verses 2 that people need to hear especially the third one :dance: the track also has great energy one of the best to bump in ya ride!!

the thing about party starter is it just gets better and better the more you listen to it..you gotta give props to ludacris he produced the best beat on the album!! wills got sum hot verses 2 that people need to hear especially the third one :dance: the track also has great energy one of the best to bump in ya ride!!

definatly. It's just one of those tracks that is just itching to be a single. "Tell Me Why" will definatly do some wreckage as a 2nd single and power the album but "Party Starter" will be a good anthem for the Summertime.

"All The King's Horses, And All The Kings Men, Couldn't Put None Of There Careers Back Together Again!"

Come on Yall know it should be I wish i made that/Swagga!!! I don't say DUDE, usually the word awesome don't come out my mouth but.. The songs AWESOME DUDE!!! :werd: