JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Mr Nice Guy?

Da Brakes

will no doubt freestyled it, just because it was a dope freestyle people calling it a bit from Mr Nice Guy? what the hell, did u hear will say something about eminem in that freestyle, its westwood and they always freestyle, he could of wrote it in a couple of seconds before the show, since if ya'll was on westwood and ya'll do a freestyle and it was dope, dont u think ya'll would hate it if someone said it wasnt a freestyle, will is probably laughin at people who said it wasnt a freestyle, fact of the matter is will used to battle in block partys wit jeff, so come on now stop ya bi*chin and say it was a freestyle, god damn

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If skills sold i would sell alot more dawgs.... Cuz that was a freestyle. Y'all getta understand. That is WEAK if it was written. But as a freestyle it was really dope

Eminem's a fake, don't even compare him to FP, when FP freestyles, he freestyles, Eminem just rhymes his songs, that's why he has so many freestyles 'cause he says the same thing over and over. :ditto:

Eminem's a fake, don't even compare him to FP, when FP freestyles, he freestyles, Eminem just rhymes his songs, that's why he has so many freestyles 'cause he says the same thing over and over. :ditto:

But Eminem can freestyle, I don't say he can't just because I hate him, he really can but I dunno who is better between Will and EM... But I don't wanna know, I just know Will can freestyle pretty good and the one in the westwood show was dope and that's all! :werd:

Millions of people can freestyle, but when you don't have anything important to say, it just sounds like a bunch of words and syllables. We focus too much on quanity than quality these days, Run-Dmc's rhymes were short as hell but they had a lot of meaning behind them, that's why cats diss the ol' school hip-hop 'cause they think that the ones that spits the most bars is the dopest :nhawong: .

Millions of people can freestyle, but when you don't have anything important to say, it just sounds like a bunch of words and syllables. We focus too much on quanity than quality these days, Run-Dmc's rhymes were short as hell but they had a lot of meaning behind them, that's why cats diss the ol' school hip-hop 'cause they think that the ones that spits the most bars is the dopest :nhawong: .

Yeah, I can feel ya... But Eminems freestyles aren't that bad! Sometimes he does really great ones!!! But I hate him, so I don't support him or anything... :werd:

I think a lot of mcs, even the ones we don't like(eminem for instance) have their moments, I might like a couple of their songs, but they just ain't consistant, and what they do has been done over and over before, that's why I don't think too many mcs could top what Run-Dmc, JJFP, Kurtis Blow, and LL did(or still do) to get people to recognize the art of hip-hop, like Treach of Naughty By Nature said, "today there's more artists than fans".

I think a lot of mcs, even the ones we don't like(eminem for instance) have their moments, I might like a couple of their songs, but they just ain't consistant, and what they do has been done over and over before, that's why I don't think too many mcs could top what Run-Dmc, JJFP, Kurtis Blow, and LL did(or still do) to get people to recognize the art of hip-hop, like Treach of Naughty By Nature said, "today there's more artists than fans".

Yeah man, that is definately right!

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmmm... somehow I remember that "freestyle" as bein pretty lyrically complex, actually... maybe I should give it another listen tho lol  (btw, the debate over whether this is a "freestyle" or not really needs to end... its a rhyme)

Comon, guy, you're right! Be more assertive! It's not a freestyle, and you knew it all along. Let your genius be known!

Edited by scyhigh99