Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigted

It's the end of 2018...no new album yet

We've been waiting since 2005 for a follow-up to lost and found enough with the Latin tracks and drop a strictly hip hop album already....

If Will claims to love hip hop as much as he says why can't he deliver what us true heads want? Every morning I log onto this board and pray to find news on an upcoming album dropping i figured that something was coming when he did the interview he just released a couple latin songs and a freestyle since I'm not satisfied!

I don't think an actual album is gonna come.  Just more random tracks here and there.

Will's got a lot of Movies coming up again, and busy living that Social Media life.

Y'all know that im a man of many words but I ran out of ways to express my disappointment

We will get some new music from Will

in May as he has done tracks for the Aladdin soundtrack. He may try to use that to drop an album after like he did with the mib soundtrack.

I just wished he'd be more dedicated to doing real hip hop like Jeff is and btw it'd be awesome if the Aladdin soundtrack has hip hop legends like mib did

Edited by bigted