Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
analogue

Footage of Will Smith in the studio! (New music coming soon)

Yeah I don't want big Willie style 2 I don't want no sequel unless he does a song with Quincy Jones called back on the block 2 with legends featured

BTW I was just thinking maybe will doesn't want on Jeff's albums since other rappers on them are cursing?

BTW we're all grown folks here cursing shouldn't bother us as long as the music is good is what matters I want lyricism over dope beats

5 hours ago, bigted said:

BTW I love that this freestyle dropped the same day as the anniversary of Marshall Mather's lp the most overrated album ever willenniim was way better for the record f Eminem and all the ignorant millennial fans who ruined rap it's time for legends to shine again BTW I don't wanna offend the real jjfp fans that like Eminem I'm referring to the bandwagon rap fans that act like Eminem is the only good rapper

I don’t want to go off topic or start a fight, but The Marshall Mather’s LP is a classic album. Straight fire. Willennium is a great album (maybe even my favorite JJFP album) but it didn’t have the same impact as TMMLP.

Looking forward to hear more music and see how Will will bring real Hip Hop back!

3 hours ago, fan 4ever said:

I don’t want to go off topic or start a fight, but The Marshall Mather’s LP is a classic album. Straight fire. Willennium is a great album (maybe even my favorite JJFP album) but it didn’t have the same impact as TMMLP.

Looking forward to hear more music and see how Will will bring real Hip Hop back!

:clap: 

MMLP was a masterpiece. Em is a beast. They’re my 2 favourite rappers and couldn’t be more different. Contrast is key. 

10 hours ago, Schnazz said:

I loved the nod to Brand New Funk with "dancin and shakin and movin"

I totally missed that! Wow - that should be annotated in the lyrics on Genuis.com. 

I can't get enough of this freestyle. I just love him spitting bars. This is what will get people talking!

Well Eminem has talent but he'll never be one of my favorites a lot of his fans don't respect the history of rap I do find recovery album inspiring though I'll give him that

I’ve had this on repeat for 2 days now!! Can’t stop! This is so exciting, finally seems like an album or at least some songs are going to drop. I just hope he performs in NA so i can finally see JJFP!! 

I feel 13 years younger again!

I’m excited about the idea of a new album.. he sounds like he is in a great place mentally and is focused on music again.. we have had so much from him lately and the thought of a whole body of work with this Will is great!

in response to Em’s MMLP.. that is a fantastic album! Definitely a classic.. it can’t be compared to Willlenium as it is so different on every level.. I still listen to it to this day  

I listened to this about 30 or 40 times by now and I just can't get this beat out of my head, it's insane. And the lyrics... let's just say I'm really really hyped. Let's hope he's got more like this coming.

And now, I'm going back to listenting to it a few more times. :D