JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JAZZY JEFF AND FRESH PRINCE ARE BACK | 2 LIVE SHOWS

AHHHHHHHHHH

First two live shows confirmed this summer!!!  Check Will's Facebook page for the video announcement!

2 dates... Croatia (26th Aug 2017)  and THE UK (27th Aug 2017)!!!!!!

26th August is MTV Summer Blast and 27th August is Live Wire Festival

Edited by Da Brakes

• Hero1 pinned this topic

I'm down!!!  The show is in Blackpool..

Here is an article from the booking agency!

https://mn2s.com/news/live/will-smith-dj-jazzy-jeff-comeback-tour/

----------------------

Hip Hop legends Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff have announced their long-awaited comeback tour for summer 2017.

Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff will headline MTV Summerblast on 26th August in Croatia, followed by Livewire Festival on 27th August in Blackpool.

Releasing music together both as DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, and under the solo monicker of Will Smith, Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff are two of the most successful and influential Hip Hop artists of all time.

Their work together includes the hits “Summertime”, “Parents Just Don’t Understand” and “He’s the DJ, I’m the Rapper”. And Will Smith’s solo releases “Gettin’ Jiggy wit It”, “Boom Shake the Room” and “Men in Black” have also become iconic songs in the Hip Hop canon.

Though the duo never officially disbanded, the two have largely been working separately in recent decades, with Smith concentrating on his hugely successful Hollywood acting career, and DJ Jazzy Jeff establishing himself as a true creative force in the music industry.

Last year, the duo teased a reunion tour, and now they have released the details. These two shows are likely to form the start of a major comeback by the duo, both of whom have never left the public eye in recent years.

DJ Jazzy Jeff’s acclaimed album with collective The PLAYlist recently thrilled music critics worldwide, and Will Smith’s acting turns in Suicide Squad, Concussion, and Collateral Beauty have recently adorned our silver screens.

Now though, the focus is very much on the music, as the upcoming shows in Blackpool and Croatia will show.

For live enquiries, please contact info@mn2s.com

1 hour ago, joe1306 said:

If now Number 3 on that list will be ANYWHERE in Germany I'm so gettin' jiggy wit' this!!! :D

YAY! If now Number 4 on that list is ANYWHERE in Spain I'm so gettin' jiggy wit' it too!!! 

Tickets for the LiveWire Festival on sale Tuesday 10AM. Get ready, guys! :smiley-sport035:

http://www.livewirefestival.co.uk/

Edited by Ale

pinch me did christmas come early? JJFP are back!! it's been a tough year for me though so this news comes as something special, words can't describe how i feel right now, financially i don't think i could afford a trip overseas right now as much as i would like to see them, like Jim i hope they come to the east coast of the US and they do live stream of their concerts on youtube for those us who can't go in person...

Will be straight on to buy a ticket at 10am. However still up in the air if im gonna be able to make it up to the show in time. 

Its a good friends wedding that day, he is supportive of me dipping away early. But still have to look at my travel situation. Blackpool is a trek from a lot of places in England so its gonna be a race against time. Hopefully they wont be playing til about 8pm or so.