JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JAZZY JEFF AND FRESH PRINCE ARE BACK | 2 LIVE SHOWS

• Admin
17 hours ago, Da Brakes said:

I'm a little worried that these tickets aren't selling out faster. Hoping that the show goes on regardless 

The promotion from these livewire guys leaves a lot to be desired... their own Facebook page only has about 600 likes... if they got Will to do an interview on morning radio in the UK the show would prob sell out in 5 minutes but I still get the sense most people don't know about it...

I think the Sunday has sold ok. They hinted in a response to someone to hurry up cos tickets were selling fast  can't find that comment to confirm now. If say they are struggling with the other nights to be fair. 

if JJFP drop a new single there'd be a huge buzz for the tour...

Timboat. Do you think doing a podcast sometime soon would be a good idea. Big up the show. Get our dream set lists out there?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's positive Julie. A bit of sunshine in the country might get people wanting to make their Bank Holiday plans. 

Just pre-booked out train tickets. All being well we'll arrive into Blackpool by 5:30. Plenty of time to check into the hotel, then head straight to the festival. All of which is close together luckily for us. So hopefully wont miss anything at all.

• Admin
18 hours ago, KevTastic said:

If they announced the damn support that could help with sales. But they're still dragging their heals

I suspect the support is just some local uk hip hop act which wouldn't bring in much more sales...hence the delay in announcing