#1 biggame1190

biggame1190

Big Willie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBRfjcY9SQ

LOL I thought this was very funny. The gay reporter tried to kiss Will on the mouth and Will bitch slaps him.

I would have done the same thing.

"Joker lucky I didnt sucker punch him" haha BIG WILL!

Edited by biggame1190, 19 May 2012 - 12:44 AM.

#2 JumpinJack AJ

JumpinJack AJ

Suburban Kid Wit An Urban Degree

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Interests:Hip-Hop, Comedy, Acting, Writing, Bringing positive vybes in this negative world.

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:59 PM

I was at work when I saw this on the news. LOL! I really don't think the reporter was trying to kiss him on the mouth, only the cheek, but it looks awkward and crazy uncomfortable. It's hilarious to see that inner masculinism trigger like that when something like that happens...especially when there's dozens of cameras around. He brushed it off pretty quick. I'm no sure how legit the source is, but I read that the reporter involved often kisses celebrities that he interviews. Maybe someone on the board knows if this is true. The article I first read also made it sound like this the first time that something like this has happened. WRONG! I'm sure a few of us remember how that camera man kept bugging him and Jada back in 1995 and FP slapped him upside the head. As I remember, it was likely a set up for something like that to happen since he was being taped the whole time the guy was getting in his business.
SToP THiNKiNG aBouT HoW BiG YouR PRoBLeM iS aND STaRT THiNKiNG aBouT HoW BiG YouR GOD iS.

#3 Da Brakes

Da Brakes

Clean But Still Street

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 10,123 posts
  • Interests:Acting/Rapping

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:43 AM

Ha ha! You can't invade someone's personal space like that and not expect to be put in your place! I bet that reporter was not expecting that! You can clearly see Will was not happy with him!
"Back shaking the dust off, Knocking the rust off
Your highness is...Philly's finest is
Back for the addict, The fanatic, The hype fan

Just me and Jeff tables and a mic stand"
(Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince - Pump Me Up)

'Clean But Still Street' - AVAILABLE NOW ON iTUNES: http://itunes.apple....eet/id457075391

Posted Image

#4 Da Brakes

Da Brakes

Clean But Still Street

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:50 AM

All the minders thought Will was playing until Will backhanded him!! I love the quote "He's lucky I didn't sucka punch him"

'Clean But Still Street' - AVAILABLE NOW ON iTUNES: http://itunes.apple....eet/id457075391

Posted Image

#5 gosia

gosia

JJFP Potna - Full Effect Status

• Potnas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:28 AM

The story went viral online. Over 2000 comments already on http://www.huffingto...r=Entertainment

I love Will's reaction. No cursing, no violance just a lil warning slap so the dude doesn't go away unpunished. I'm suprised however that his security didn't respond.

Edited by gosia, 19 May 2012 - 01:29 AM.

#6 Ale

Ale

JJFP King!

• Potnas
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,308 posts
  • Interests:Movies

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:39 AM

The article I first read also made it sound like this the first time that something like this has happened. WRONG! I'm sure a few of us remember how that camera man kept bugging him and Jada back in 1995 and FP slapped him upside the head. As I remember, it was likely a set up for something like that to happen since he was being taped the whole time the guy was getting in his business.

I don't know if it's the same story, but I remember watching a video a couple years ago about Will getting angry at a reporter who was being disrespectful and telling him to go away. I think video was from 1995.

Anyway, I've read so many stupid comments on this story.. like "why did Will do this to the Ukrainian reporter if he supports Obama's gay marriage stance?" This is so ridiculous.. :thumbdown:

"Joker, he's lucky I didnt sucker punch him" -> Best Will Smith Quote in YEARS :pound:

Edited by Ale, 19 May 2012 - 05:41 AM.

#7 Jazzy Julie

Jazzy Julie

jjfp Queen!

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 9,761 posts
  • Interests:Music, dancing, partying.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:10 AM

This is the best thing to happen since that peach fight in the hotel. I saw the headline and thought it would be in a jokey way, but when i saw the video i couldnt believe he did that. Then after watching i can totally see why he did it haha. I cant tell if the guy was going for the lips but either way he was in Wills space and i think a backhand slap was Will holding himself back, if there were no cameras im sure he would have knocked him out haha.

Anyway highlights of the video is, the clear slap noise the backhand makes, the mortified faces of the people in the background and how quickly Will can snap back into pubic mode.

On twitter hes mostly got people on his side but the odd person is saying hes a homophobe and some people are saying hes gay and for some reason scientology got brought up. People are crazy.

rap's dying and our only hope is the chosen

He's the man yeah you heard what i said,
he's gotta little glasses and a big forehead!

will-smith-and-jaden-put-on-fresh-prince

#8 Typhoon20

Typhoon20

JJFP BFF

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:19 AM

That's not the first time Will did this. In fact he did it to a major celebrity too.

#9 Da Brakes

Da Brakes

Clean But Still Street

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:31 AM

It's ridiculous people calling him a homophobic! Try going up to some random straight guy on the street and kissing him and see the reaction you get...

Posted Image

#10 gosia

gosia

• Potnas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:52 AM

ABC News on the story

http://abcnews.go.co...porter-16384906

#11 Da Brakes

Da Brakes

Clean But Still Street

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:46 AM

Charlie Mack would have had things in check... Reporters lucky he wasn't there!

Posted Image

#12 JumpinJack AJ

JumpinJack AJ

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 12,315 posts
  • Interests:Hip-Hop, Comedy, Acting, Writing, Bringing positive vybes in this negative world.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:02 AM

People use the word "homophobic" way too loosely. I feel like I'd act in a similar way if this happened to me. I'm confident in my sexualality but there's a point of uncalled for physical comfort that can be reached where you just have to handle the situation. You don't just stand there smiling while some guy is all up on you. LOL I don't know if FP supports gay marraige or not, but that has nothing to do with a guy who is invading your personal space and getting him off you.

The Prince is pretty laid back, I don't think he would have done more damage if cameras aren't on...unless someone kept coming at him. You can clearly see the "moment of reality" on his face when the guy is getting too close for too long. In that moment, he would have done whatever he wanted...not something nice just because of the cameras. He clearly doesn't care for the one moment. LOL
SToP THiNKiNG aBouT HoW BiG YouR PRoBLeM iS aND STaRT THiNKiNG aBouT HoW BiG YouR GOD iS.

#13 Jazzy Julie

Jazzy Julie

jjfp Queen!

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:14 AM

Ok that video replaying the slap over and over in slow mo just killed me. This just keeps getting funnier.

But yeah the homophobic thing is so dumb, some people were saying it would be the same if a guy tried to kiss Cameran Diaz or something. Even if Will was gay, it doesnt give anyone the right to kiss him on the lips. I love that the majority of people are on Wills side. People might not mess with him again lol. "Sometimes ya'll mistake nice for soft!"

#14 gosia

gosia

• Potnas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:25 AM

Posted Image

#15 Ale

Ale

JJFP King!

• Potnas
  • 6,308 posts
  • Interests:Movies

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:29 AM

Posted Image

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

#16 JumpinJack AJ

JumpinJack AJ

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 12,315 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

My thing is this, even if it IS that reporter's gimmick (kissing celebs he interviews), this wasn't a sit-down interview. This is the "red carpet" where you have a few seconds with the entertainer and you move on. They probably never met each other, so what made him think he could use 5 of his 15 seconds with the biggest movie star in the world to kiss him?!? The reporter may not be a stupid person (or maybe he is), but it was a stupid move. Even when it comes to hugging, how many reporters hug celebs on the "red carpet?"

#17 VIsqo

VIsqo

" The King of D.R"

• Potnas
  • 6,582 posts
  • Interests:Sports, music, food, Medicine, cars, girls, writting, movies, JJFP.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:56 AM

Lol, Will was in Ali, people. He was press benching almost 300 pounds, if he wanted to hit the guy hard, the headlines would be another thing..
"If you take life too seriously, it ceases to be funny"
Alan Shore.

#18 JumpinJack AJ

JumpinJack AJ

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 12,315 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:56 AM

This is interesting...
http://www.vh1.com/c...nna-hydrangeas/

Is Will Smith’s Ukrainian Kisser The Man Who Gave Madonna Hydrangeas?

by Sabrina Rojas Weiss
Posted Image
We were happy to end our week with this ridiculous image of Will Smith backhanding a Ukrainian reporter who attempted to kiss him at the Moscow premiere of Men in Black III. But then the story got even better. After TMZ posted the video of the incident, which just made us feel much better about every awkward encounter we’ve ever experienced on the red carpet (sooo embarrassing when actors stare blankly at you for asking a question about vampires), we started to dig around to figure out who this reporter was. The site said kissing actors is his shtick. And we found something sooo much better than some guy pulling a Borat impression with unsuspecting Hollywood stars. We are almost certain that the man in question is none other than Vitalii Sediuk. OK, sorry, that name meant nothing to us either. Until we dug a little further and discovered he is the guy who gave Madonna those dreaded hydrangeas at the Venice Film Festival last year. Watch both videos below and we think you’ll be convinced too. Posted Image
My first instinct is to thank Vitalii, for making the rest of us reporters look good. My second is to want to backhand him ourself. I can just see stars starting to put up plexiglass barricades between themselves and us. When all we really wanted to do is find out whether they prefer True Blood or Twilight.

#19 Big Ben

Big Ben

Yo Joe!

• Potnas
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:44 AM

Does anyone have the email adress of the reporter? I'd like to send him track 5.
Anyway, as far as people calling Will homophobic, didn't he just come out in support of gay marriage?

#20 Jazzy Julie

Jazzy Julie

jjfp Queen!

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:56 PM

Posted Image

Thats it, this has finished me off. Right then, im going to watch this for the next 30 minutes to see if i can wean myself of laughng at it.