Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Big Willie

New Best of Compilation

51p0Ht5%2BRkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Jazzy-Jeff-Fresh-Prince/dp/B0046BU02C/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1287821558&sr=1-1

Good to see something new, but getting bored of these compilation albums!

Ha ha....no pic on the album cover. "JAZZY JEFF" is bigger that "FRESH PRINCE." I think it's funny that it includes one of FP's solo hits that didn't have Jazzy on it AND that the last 4 tracks were even singles. I'll get it I'm certainly not rushing it.

I think it looks good, I didnt know they were doing another compilation album.. Ima try to get it someday soon.

There should be a JJFP box set to comemerate their 25 year anniversary

I think JJ+FP and Run-DMC are the 2 Hip-Hop groups that have the most "Best of/Greatest Hits/Compilation albums. Since JJ+FP has nothing to do with them, we aren't getting anything good. If they actually partnered with Jive, they could at least give us a album of remixes, live performances, etc...SOMETHING exciting.

it's good to see something new though! Just wished they had an unreleased track or some brand new remixes to go with it..

Yeah, it's nice 2 see something new but this isn't gonna reach anybody. This is the kinda thing that comes out, gets priced at $7 and gets put on a rack in between other stuff. Most stores aren't even gonna order this. There should be something unique added to stuff like this. I think Jive needs 2 repackage the Greatest Hits album for the fans and have a deluxe version that has a DVD featuring all of the videos.

If they actually remastered the tracks it is good though.. I'd like to hear men of your dreams in good quality.. always loved that track

Wont be getting this, but I'd love to hear some of the older live stuff thats leaking on youtube put
on CD, you know, like the full JJFP shows. THAT would be awesome

It's hard to imagine them remastering all of these for a release like this. Most of them have been remastered on previous compilations.

it's good to see something new though! Just wished they had an unreleased track or some brand new remixes to go with it..

Agreed. There are millions of compilations on Amazon on iTunes. New Material would make want to spend the money on itunes!