Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TopDawg14

Dicussion of Drake vs. Lupe Fisaco

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Nuff said!!

That's exactly what I thought. Some of those cats over on that board are insane. There was one post saying that Lil' Boosie is better than Nas. I go there whenever I need a good chuckle & I am never disappointed.

Pure comedy.

I liked how some people we're saying they dont like Lupe because he makes music for nerds :pound: :pound: Like it's his faults their brains cant process his subject matter. :laugh:

I must admit, i haven't heard much from Drake, but that's only because I've heard enough. I remember him sounding better than alot of the bottom of the barrel commercial rappers out there but his subject matter (or lack of it was total trash). He's a dime a dozen. Lupe is probably the best new Hip-Hop artist to come out in the past 5 years.

Jesus Christ I couldnt believe the things I was reading there..

Lupe is since his debut the best artist in the game...I think he will have a Common-type of career! who the hell is drake? dude is whack....the other new artist who could make the breakthrough is Kid Cudi, but he sings too much! :D

Nobody with "Lil'" in their name gets any respect from me. Especially if u are older than 10.

@AJ - I completely agree.

@Jin - I listened to Kid Cudi's CD and I wasn't feeling it. Too much singing in it. I want to hear him spit some bars. I think Kid Cudi has the potential to be a good MC but I just wasn't feeling Man On The Moon.

@Turntable - As soon as I saw the Lil' Boosie vs. Nas thread I left. Such nonsense.