Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
VIsqo

And the 2008 Vh1 Hip-Hop Honorees Are...

Here are the 2008 Vh1 Hip-Hop Honorees

* Slick Rick

* Too Short

* Cypress Hill

* Naughty By Nature

* De La Soul

What do you think about these picks??

This is actually a pretty good list. I probably would have replaced Cypress Hill & Naughty By Nature though with Kool Moe Dee & Queen Latifah or JJFP.

Awesome line up!! Everyone on there deserves 2 be honored. Now we just need 2 hope they don't have some new school idiots covering their songs. Can't wait 2 see this. Seems like this one will be better than the last 1 or 2.

Awesome line up!! Everyone on there deserves 2 be honored. Now we just need 2 hope they don't have some new school idiots covering their songs. Can't wait 2 see this. Seems like this one will be better than the last 1 or 2.

wouldn't it be nice if JJFP and Biz Markie came out to close the show with Rick (I know, I know...but I can dream!)

wouldn't it be nice if JJFP and Biz Markie came out to close the show with Rick (I know, I know...but I can dream!)

ohhhh...........just thinking about that is amazing...

Great line up, everyone on there deserves to be honored even though JJFP deserve just as much if not more.

Bout time, De La and Cypress Hill were honoured. Now they are ticked off, JJFP deserve to be next year.

I wonder who could do the Cypress Hills songs..prolly fat joe??

No JJFP but the list is pretty good. I dont xpect to see Lupe this year in the awards though...

No JJFP but the list is pretty good. I dont xpect to see Lupe this year in the awards though...

hahaha yeahhhh...