JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My 1,00 post Shout out!

Hey people!! I'm the newest member to reach the 1,000 post mark!! Seemed like only yesterday that I signed up to this board! So here it goes.....the shout outs!!!

[u][b]Tim[/b][/u]
Three words! You da man!! Thank you for giving us such a great site and a place for all the Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince fans to hang out! I think I speak for every1 when I say this site is amazing! I mean without it we wouldn't know half as much stuff bout Will as we do now!! And thank you for that email u sent me when I hadn't posted in awhile just after the we changed forums! It showed me that you cared who was on your board and that you were thinking about members who had gone AWOL!! Cheers man! :tear:

[u][b]AJ[/b][/u]
What can I say man! Probably one of the most knowledgable persons on this board with regards to JJFP! Thanks for sharing all the information and knowledge with us over the years! I know that alot of exclusives have come from you! Really appreciate it man! Just one request!! Start posting in Numero Uno!! I'm sure alot of people would love to hear your opinions on their music and lyrics!!

[u][b]Prince[/b][/u]
You've been one of my good friends on this site and I can chat to u about anything!! Your not afraid to give constructive criticsm where its due!! I really appreciate all the advice and help you've given me (esp to do with my website [b][url="http://www.dabrakes.com"]www.dabrakes.com[/url][/b] :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:) I'll never forget when u told me how old you r!! I was so shocked! U have a serious talent man and I hope you utilise it to its full potential!!

[u][b]Cookies[/b][/u]
I haven’t had the chance to chat to u much but you seem like a really cool person! Your never one to judge anyone and u are always there for anyone who seems to be going thru things! I totally admire and respect that and hope that if I ever need anyone to chat to, I can holla at u!!

[u][b]Jazzy Julie[/b][/u]
Ha ha!! You’ve provided me with hours or laughter with your pix and all!! Your never ashamed to put them up! But that’s good tho!! Your willing to allow other people to laugh through your silliness! That’s good! Shame you couldn’t make it down to see Will in Leicester Square! You were one of the board posse members who I really wanted to meet! Hopefully when Will tours over here, the whole UK fan base, will get a chance to meet up.

[u][b]Willreign[/b][/u]
Don’t worry I aint forgot ya man!! I swear your one of my biggest fans on the board!!! Thank you so much for enjoying my music and sharing it with your friends!! Even tho they it was in a different language to what they were speaking, they still enjoyed it! Thanks for letting me know what they all said!! You need to start posting up your songs! The one I heard was really good! Even tho it was in Hebrew and I couldn’t understand it, I still appreciated it! Keep on writing and recording man!

[u][b]Bigted/Mfuqua23[/b][/u]
Again, thanks for all the support you’ve given me with regards to my music! Your always on the lookout for competitions and things I can enter and I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me! Both u guys are talented emcees and I wish u both the best with your careers! The game needs rappers like us right now so we cant give up our dream! Just think one day, people with be looking at us as their role models!!

[u][b]DevilsJim89/WildWildWillenium[/b][/u]
Two old timers when it comes to posting! I always love reading you guys post! Especially Jims!! They make me laugh!! Your so blunt but its so funny! Keep us all entertained guys!!

[u][b]Daedalus Mortality[/b][/u]
Now……………..you are certainly quite a character! Your one of the few people who are not afraid to be different and go against the grain! That’s so cool! You’re an individual and that’s exactly what we need! Don’t change or ever go with the flow!! Ha ha!

Sorry if I’ve missed anyone out!! Don’t take it personal as Monica once said! But special shout outs to: Wild Child, KevTastic, Jonny (man juice) 5!!, the real big willie, sexywshgirl, TopDawg14, Fresh Princess, Kimmie, fan 4eva, Lambertj3, Vipa, Djsilvertiger!

Peace Guys!!

Thanks for the shout out Da Brakes, I've enjoyed posting here over these past few months and chatting to y'all about anything that's on my mind, it's a family atmosphere around here where it seems like everyone has each other's back! :grouphug:

[quote=Da Brakes,Aug 27 2004, 07:25 PM][u][b]Willreign[/b][/u]
Don’t worry I aint forgot ya man!! I swear your one of my biggest fans on the board!!! Thank you so much for enjoying my music and sharing it with your friends!! Even tho they it was in a different language to what they were speaking, they still enjoyed it! Thanks for letting me know what they all said!! You need to start posting up your songs! The one I heard was really good! Even tho it was in Hebrew and I couldn’t understand it, I still appreciated it! Keep on writing and recording man![/quote]
ha ha you wellcom man!!!...
I'm one of ur biggest fans in the world!!!... lol

and I promiss all the board will hear my music...
and my friend not just Enjoyed your music they LOVE it...!!!
you ROCK....and who don't like RAP in English man?!?!?

Keep doing ya thing....

[quote=Hero1,Aug 28 2004, 01:22 AM]:tear: :tear: :tear: those original battles we had were hilarious man..you got me good :bowrofl: great you made it back! you were definitely missed[/quote]
They were great!! I wish I'd saved them when we moved!