JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WHAT THE...???

[quote=willreign,Mar 10 2004, 02:39 PM]lil willie make me feel weak in my title...[/quote]
Well here in England, willie is another word for your [i]important organ[/i]. Which is why I chose this name.

But I am only a little willie now. [img]http://www.stupid-boy.com/smilies/contrib/edoom/sad2.gif[/img]

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=blue]thats about accurate...and thats why I'm glad I ain't no lil willie...LOL...if given a choice,....well., im sure noone enjoys being tagged with the title lil willie...so use your screen name wisely LOL

LOL..i bet everybody can't wait to get rid of tha title "lil willie",..what a way to motivate ppl to post more...hahaha :afro: :rolleyes:

peace,
3cookies[/color]

Yo... if they could call me lil Shaggy that will b batter (LOL) JK... but u r right we need 2 start all over again... I think I understood that thing u talked about u know that title (we talk alot about that word "title" am I right?)

Changing the subject allittle but it looks like i've missed a fair bit over the last few days i've been away from a computer.

Well im here now, gonna take abit of getting used to the new forums tho.

Speak to y'all again soon

Kev

[color=blue]WEll the only way u gonna get rid of the little willie is to get THOSE POSTS UP YALL!!! :peace:

but about the board tho...I don't wanna sound hard, but I think we shoud stop complaining about what the board looks like, and at least give Tim sum credit, because hes been working his @$$ off...REAL hard to get this site upgraded and more comfortable for all of YOU. I mean ...dang, come on wit it now! It takes alot of work, and it just doesn't happen over night,..but he has done alot within such a short period of tyme...and the board actually looks INCREDIBLE... with a lot of wondeful additions that otherwise wasn't optional on the other board...

Come on now...u know what we went thru on Will's old Sony board Aj to get it looking good..and when u put alla that hard work in that one night (a few years back)...when we was up for ages online...chattin back n forth...tryna to get it to match the "Born To Rein album"...how did u feel after alla those hours, and that work but only to have ppl constantly complain, and talk to you in an indirectly, and maybe not meaningful way...but that was still in a sense "condenscending"...? That s*!t is hurtful and can break a person's spirits,...specially if their initial intentions are ALL GUD...

Lets appreciate his efforts, and step back and try to realize just how blessed we are to be as tyte as we are ...and thats what really should count...dang.

peace,

3cookies [/color]

• Admin
personally i love the new forum..and the new colors..
did the old board ever have 150 posts in a day? no maybe 10 or 15...
i can actually PM people..and when people PM me a window comes up telling me!
everyone click on my controls..many features there
i love all the new smilies i can use now 2
i love the control i have over the forums now :wavey: :whip:

i think people have a twisted view of the old forum..cause it was there for 2 years..it was basically just white..with a bit of red and green :dunno:

• Admin
yeah i have no problem with people having differing views but they dont seem to be giving this forum any time.. to check out its capabilities... i guess where in a transitional phase at the moment...