JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Chamillionaire's Next Album In 2007

Turntable

Ultimate Victory is second major album release from the rapper Chamillionaire.

Ultimate Victory will be the second solo album from Chamillionaire. Guest appearances are Scarface, Pimp C, Lil' Wayne, T.I., Slim Thug Young Buck, Rasaq, and many more. Production will come from Scott Storch, Cool & Dre, Play-N-Skillz, Timbaland, Dr. Dre, Swizz Beatz, The Runners and more. Chamillionaire recently said he will be releasing his album February 6, 2007 even though Universal asked him by December of 2006.

This tracklist has been recently comfirmed by an insider at Universal. The song "Wanna Start Somethin'?" might be titled differently on the retail album. The first single is rumored to be "Fight Music" which is produced by Scott Storch.

Tracklist

# Title Producer(s) Featured guest(s) Composer(s) Time

1 "H-Town (Dro)" Play-N-Skillz Play-N-Skillz 0:35

2 "Takes Time" Kanye West Alicia Keys & Kanye West 4:28

3 "Don't Close Your Eyes" Dr. Dre T.I. 4:55

4 "This My Life" The Runners 2:53

5 "If You Wanna" Three 6 Mafia The Game & Three 6 Mafia 4:10

6 "Fight Music" Scott Storch Bobby Creekwater, Ca$his, Obie Trice & Stat Quo) 4:47

7 "On the Look Out" Kanye West 3:19

8 "When the Smoke Clears" Cool & Dre Billy Cook & Pimp C 5:12

9 "Pray for Me" Play-N-Skillz 3:29

10 "6 Feet Deep" Dr. Dre Young Buck 3:51

11 "Dreams" Cool & Dre 4:02

12 "Incredible Feeling" Scott Storch Trey Songz 3:35

13 "Know I'm Crazy" Swizz Beatz Natalie Alvarado 5:41

14 "I Hear My Angels" J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League 2:59

15 "My Final Words" The Runners Trick Daddy & Rasaq 7:29

I really like that song "Ridin' Dirty" he did, it's especially more relevant now what that black man in Queens NY getting shot 50 times, something needs to be done about some of these heartless cops for real, it was nice to know a song with a strong message like that could hit #1 on the music charts, I heard some of his other songs too, he got a unique flow, I might just check out his next album, thanks for posting

Edited by bigted

Considering the guest spot's I think it will be more commercial than his firts album.. If you liked Riddin Dirty you should check his last album. If got even better tracks.

By the way, I'm kinda looking out to that UGK Album.. Bun B is killing it lately. I heard Clipse's Album too. Pretty tight rap's, I just cant stand those Neptunes Beats tho.

I absolutely loved Chamillionaire's 1st album. The album has all types of tracks. If this is the tracklist, I think it has too many guest spots. Regardless, Chamillionaire won me over as an artist. btw, Ted, if your feelin' Chamillionaire's "Ridin", that's just the tip of the iceberg. Get "Void In My Life". After that, get any track from 'The Sound of Revenge'.

I absolutely loved Chamillionaire's 1st album. The album has all types of tracks. If this is the tracklist, I think it has too many guest spots. Regardless, Chamillionaire won me over as an artist. btw, Ted, if your feelin' Chamillionaire's "Ridin", that's just the tip of the iceberg. Get "Void In My Life". After that, get any track from 'The Sound of Revenge'.

I think I'll give that album a listen when I get a chance, I got songs of him on mixtapes but I never gave his album a listen, he seems like a pretty humble dude from his interviews as well

Chamillionaire is one of the few emcees who has gotten commerical success that deserves it. When comparing him 2 his peers, he's far ahead of the compitition. I only hear 2 of his singles, but i liked them and planned on getting his album sometime. When i look at this tracklisting...it looks like garbage. After i pick up the 1st one...i wouldn't pick this one up with out hearing it thru' 1st. Way 2 many guest spots...and most of the guest artists have little to no talent.