JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jay-Z's 'Kingdom Come' Leaked on the Internet

fan 4ever

Is it possible to prevent an album from leaking 2 weeks before its release date?

Apparently not, Jay-Z's latest offering 'Kingdom Come,' which is supposed to come out Nov. 21, is now spreading all over the internet.

Will the release date be pushed up, we'll probably find out as early as Monday.

source: hiphopgame.com

I've downloaded the album and i'm checking it out right now! So far it's aight...nothing special tho!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've listend to the entire album a couple times now and I must say that i'm not impressed! It's not on the level of Blueprint or The Black Album...it's better then The Blueprint II tho...

Some great songs are:

Trouble (prod. by Dr Dre)

Dig A Hole (prod. by Swizz Beats)

Minority Report (prod. by Dr Dre)

Lost Ones (prod. by Dr Dre)

Beach Chair (prod. by Chris Martin)

Check it out for yourselves and tell me what y'all think!

Well you could say The Blueprint was, but it was a very diffrent thing. Just like The Black Album. I place a great Jigga Album in 2 diffrent category's. It's ether like Blueprint, Black Album or it's like Reasanoble Doubt & Vol. 2 Hardknock Life.

Well I checked it and I'm honestly dissapointed...none of the beats are really that great except "Show me Watcha Got","30 sumtin'" and "trouble"...Dre's stepped his game up a little. Lyrically Jigga's finer moments are when he talk about the Katrina situation, growing up and the stories on "Lost Ones" stand out conceptually.It's more on the grown up mature tip so you could say it's lke the Black Album. It's kinda nice but I'm dissapointed because the production, lyrics and concepts in "The Black Album" were far superior (it's also one of my all time faves so it is unfair to compare).I'd give the album a B.

It don't even surprise me one bit that Jay-Z' album didn't live up to all this hype, I figure that LL, Ghostface, The Roots, and Method Man put out better albums than him, Jay-Z needs to step back and promote them more since he can't live up to the hype, f his album, I hope it flops, if I sound like a hater so be it but all this hype around him is ridiculous, there's many mcs that deserve it more than him, btw speaking of leaked albums I heard Snoop's album leaked, I'm probably gonna check that out instead I'm sure his album'll be more entertaining than Jigga's too...

Edited by bigted

It don't even surprise me one bit that Jay-Z' album didn't live up to all this hype, I figure that LL, Ghostface, The Roots, and Method Man put out better albums than him, Jay-Z needs to step back and promote them more since he can't live up to the hype, f his album, I hope it flops, if I sound like a hater so be it but all this hype around him is ridiculous, there's many mcs that deserve it more than him, btw speaking of leaked albums I heard Snoop's album leaked, I'm probably gonna check that out instead I'm sure his album'll be more entertaining than Jigga's too...

I checked out Snoop's album...dude's elevated his game by quite a few levels. It is far ahead of his usual effortless A,B,C rhyming I heard from him...before this album. It's a lot more positive ...I'm getting this one when it comes out.

Chris Martin......I didn't realize he could produce like that. Beach chair is ill.

Co-Produced by Dr.Dre...

Bu honestly people.. I thought the was great.. Just Blaze and Dr.Dre joints are fire.. Im liking this one.. That's my opinion.. "Trouble" is a great one.. Minority Report is another one which i enjoy alot.. I know he is f'ing up Def Jam, but that does'nt make him a bad rapper..

Peace

I didn't say that he's a bad rapper but he don't deserve all the hype he's receiving, there are other albums out now that're more worth checking than his, he ain't bad but he ain't a rap god either, rap didn't die when he retired and it ain't dead without him either, people need to stop hyping him up so damn much

Edited by bigted