JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince to Reunite

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing is believing, I doubt Will's gonna give up one of his high budget films to do a JJFP tour, that sounds like a dream to me...

Sometimes i wish they just wouldnt say things like this if its not going to happen. i was quite content with no music for a while, i expected it, then news like this comes we get excited then reality sets in and we doubt it, then it never happens and we are dissapointed again.

i guess we look out for a better source, until then lets all stay very calm. :jusmindyabizness:

This is just silly. There's nothing official been said at all and we are all hyped again. WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO US. I wanna hear it from Jeff's mouth

Sometimes i wish they just wouldnt say things like this if its not going to happen. i was quite content with no music for a while, i expected it, then news like this comes we get excited then reality sets in and we doubt it, then it never happens and we are dissapointed again.

i guess we look out for a better source, until then lets all stay very calm. :jusmindyabizness:

I feel the same too from the point that I don't like all this talk if nothing happens, I'm hopeful that something like this happens but I'm not getting my hopes up until something comes to form

This is just silly. There's nothing official been said at all and we are all hyped again. WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO US. I wanna hear it from Jeff's mouth

If its true, we'll see a new Jeff's blog maybe

If this is true I would say there is already now chrismas for us JJ+FP fans...but i doubt it like in previous posts...the timing is wrong(Will filming i,robot and next month pursuit of happiness will come out) and the title is whack...maybe just a few permonces here and there!