JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Game's About To Release A Monster "One Blood" Remix

Turntable

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Great ass remix man.. The Line-Up:

Jim Jones, Snoop Dogg, Nas, T.I., Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, Nore, Jadakiss, Styles P,

Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross, Twista, Kurupt, Daz Dillinger, WC, E-40, Bun

B, Chamillionaire, Slim Thug, Young Dro, Clipse, And Ja Rule...

They all came dope but Chamillionaire ,Daz & Kurupt, Bun B, Lil Wayne, WC and Ja rule did a great job.. Ja rule is hot in this one man..

Peace

They did a Poll for the best verse, on Allhiphop.com. Ja Rule took this one, by far.

Jim Jones 34 6.36%

Snoop Dogg 57 10.65%

Nas 94 17.57%

T.I. 63 11.78%

The Game 70 13.08%

Fat Joe 24 4.49%

Lil' Wayne 72 13.46%

Nore 30 5.61%

Jadakiss 81 15.14%

Styles P 69 12.90%

Fabolous 85 15.89%

Juelz Santana 42 7.85%

Rick Ross 24 4.49%

Twista 66 12.34%

Kurupt 31 5.79%

Daz 28 5.23%

WC 53 9.91%

E-40 26 4.86%

Bun B 49 9.16%

Chamillionaire 86 16.07%

Slim Thug 38 7.10%

Young Dro 51 9.53%

Clipse 68 12.71%

Ja Rule 223 41.68%

Other 26 4.86%

Thanks Big Willie.

Edited by Turntable

50's probably ****ting in his pants after hearing about this :stickpoke: :switch:

There is rumors coming up that The Game and Ja Rule gonna record a Album together. Gotti said that they recordet some stuff together allready, and now Game said this:

The Game: I been talking to Ja, I been talking to Irv [Gotti] about doing some things musicall,y and we're really gonna surprise n***as. Me and them squashed our beef and I got a lotta love for Irv and Ja, and I think Ja still got life in his s**t. You gonna see something real soon. There's room in this for everybody and that's why Hip-Hop is globally humongous. Ja Rule was potent and I think 50 came in and made a mockery of what Murder Inc was trying to do when really there wasn't nothing wrong with it, because 50 came and did the same thing. Once people go back and say "Why did I really hate Ja Rule again?" then n***as are gonna flip-flop again and appreciate what the n***a did for Hip-Hop. I don't even remember why I stopped f**king with Ja. Actually, I do. 50 made that s**t funny to us. 50 did it, and I don't think people noticed it until I exposed the n***a. Like I said, Its Hip-Hop, there is only one number one slot and we're all trying to get to it.

I actually like that they ain't dissin' 50 on that song, the idea of doing that song is bringing unity in hip-hop, bringing rapper together and if they were to diss another rapper on there then that wouldn't be good, you could not like Game all you want but you gotta give him credit from trying to move on from the beef **** and just make music, but I was just sayin' that 50's probably pissed that Game got all those rappers working with him now when he thought that he could blackball everyone from working with Game, and now if Ja Rule and Game do an album together I hope they don't make a whole album dissin' 50 'cause that'll be boring

Edited by bigted

Those 2 light weights recording an album 2gether just cuz they are beefing with another light weight makes them both look weak. I perfer music for adults.

I've listened to Game's new CD (got an early leak) for the past week and I gotta say, almost all the tracks are single material. He's got introspective songs like "doctor's advocate" where he does what most rappers wouldn't, he apologizes to Dre in an almost crying voice that you've never heard from him before. He's got club joints. He's got "Why you hate the game" which he ends with:

"And I still think about my n***a from time to time,

Make me wanna call 50, and let him know what's on my mind,

But I just hold back cuz we ain't beefin like that,

He aint Big, and I ain't Pac, and we just eatin off rap.

One love."

That's maturity right there. I wanna almost say this album will be a classic. I almost can say it, i've listened to it continuously this past week every day lol.

Ja isn't going to do much more than what he and 50 cent established, which is gritty club joints, but his lyrics for the one blood remix are great for that type of song. I just enjoy what I enjoy, I don't hate on one type or another.

The Game, Fat Joe, Nas, Jadakiss and Ja Rule on one Track. They should hava dissed 50 :rofl:

turntable, them not dissing 50 made this song and them in a great spot to just ride above that b/c its become apparent that 50's goal to "kill every career of who beef's with [him]" just aint working at all

Edited by Bob