JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bush moves secret terror detainees to face trial

Guest Tij84ye

Guest Tij84ye

WASHINGTON - President George W. Bush said Wednesday that 14 high-profile terror suspects held secretly until now by the CIA have been transferred to the detention center at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, to face military tribunals if Congress approves.

link propecia

propecia on line

The government says the 14 terror suspects include some of the most senior members of al-Qaida that the United States has captured since 2001,

If anybody deserves to get the death penalty, I'd say those bastards do

Why?

'Cause it's a waste of life to go around and want to kill innocent people all the time

Why?

I agree with Ted, but emphasis on "If anybody deserves..." I don't agree with the death penalty, but there is to be one, I'd say those folks are prime candidates. The reason being that at least one of them, if the media is to be believed, was a key person in the 9/11 attacks. I'd say mass murder, especially since it appears to be motivated out of at least some bigotry, is a very horrid crime. And yes Lerk, I also think that there are American politicians that are just as guilty...

Yeah I'm with Schnazz here, I'm not really a big supporter of the death penalty but in this situation this was a heartless and horrid crime and they deserve it, they're a waste of life

Theres plenty of things I could think of to do with them, Killing innocent people all the time, but 14 senior al queda shows how loyal they are, none of them have told us where osama bin ladan is...as long as hes out there, best believe there is terrisom, i think he is the only one who deserves the death penalty, not by lethal injection

Let him suffer. :lolsign:

so, "those bastards" are:

George Bush

Dick Cheney

Karl Rove

"Rice" -- (I can't spell her first name to save my life)

etc, etc....

I'm all for prosecuting the people who did the Spetember 11, attacks. However, we should do it right, through due process, and with a warrant.

Edited by sonic1988