9. Call On Me - Featuring Nelly

10. 20, Pt.3 (Interlude)

11. Daybreak

12. Enjoy

13. 20, Pt.4 (Interlude)

14. Take Care

15. Love 2 Love

16. (Outro) 20, Pt.5

17. Call On Me - Featuring Nelly (video)

For her ninth release, Miss Jackon (If you'r nasty) has reenlisted the help of producers Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. It's no coincidence that this album comes 20 years after Control set the pop charts aflame. Using that pioneering album`s producers, as well as introducing new blood in the form of Jermaine Dupri and Kanye Wes. 20 Y.O. puts some immediacy of Jackson's early work in an updated setting that's just volatile, luxurious, and danceable.

Man, I cant wait for this album. I though Call Me was cute, and so is So Exited. I`m shure Janet wont let us down. I`m realy looking forward to this. The cover looks beautifull by the way.

Edited by Turntable

I've already seen the cover...and i love it. I'm definitly ready 4 another Janet album...but i'm hoping it's a lil' more heavy like Janet. or The Velvet Rope. She's done the danceable, R-N-B lite sound for 2 albums. "Call Me" is a good song but leaves something 2 be desired. And it's less of a hit then the 1st single off her Damita-Jo album "I Want You." The titles of the song seem kinda boring tho'...i hope that doesn't reflect the songs themselves.

Call On Me didnt do that well till now, thats true. But I have the feeling that might change, caus now finaly there is some decent inforrmation about the album, and that might bring stronger promo. Besides that, It didnt get released outsied of the US till now. Europe is still waiting for the released date. I have the feeling it will do good over here.

Edited by Turntable

I think Nelly is a big part why the song isn't doing 2 well. I think alot of people have realized how untalented he is and they are sick of hearing his awful voice. Lover her or hate her...Janet is a megastar and having someone like Nelly on a song with her makes no sense. She needs 2 go 4 the artsy and deep vibe of Velvet Rope or the simplistic heavy urban vibe of Janet. if she wants 2 rejuvinate her career. That light R-N-B sound is nice, but i think she's staying in the safe zone which gets kinda predictable. I love Janet....i hope this album is alot stronger and gets lots of success. The album cover itself is worth the price of the average CD.

I like that there's not too many guest on this album that way Janet could do her thing, I agree that "Call On Me"'s a cool song but I think it sounds like she's trying to compete with Ciara and having a rapper on the single like most r&b singles these days, come on now like AJ said she's a megastar, she really should just release something on a different level to be on top of the game, and she looks sexy as always on that album cover, damn...

Edited by bigted