JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

my luck may take a good turn

sonic1988

my friend who is going off to college soon is having a party before he goes off and he is hoping to hook me up with this girl that is my age (15). I asked him to describe her and he did (I forgot most of what he said) but he said "she is a will smith fan." and I jumped up!!!! he also said that she knew who jazzy jeff was also!!!

hopefully I won't have to be dating girls that don't look so good and smoke all the time anymore!!!

in my book a girl who smokes= a girl who smells= not so good!!!!

[quote=sonic1988,Aug 5 2004, 01:03 PM]hopefully I won't have to be dating girls that don't look so good and smoke all the time anymore!!!

in my book a girl who smokes= a girl who smells= not so good!!!![/quote]
:speechless: so ya point is ya used to date girls like this??
anyway, ya good hopefully a good girl..so my advice is.........get jiggy wit

na na na na na na na
aight man, peace
[b]word life[/b]

Guest Prince
[quote=sonic1988,Aug 5 2004, 08:03 PM]hopefully I won't have to be dating girls that don't look so good and smoke all the time anymore!!![/quote]
Man, I hate when girls don't have any respect for themselves... That goes for other typical habits many teenage girls now involve themselves with...

[quote=sonic1988,Aug 5 2004, 07:03 PM]my friend who is going off to college soon is having a party before he goes off and he is hoping to hook me up with this girl that is my age (15). I asked him to describe her and he did (I forgot most of what he said) but he said "she is a will smith fan." and I jumped up!!!! he also said that she knew who jazzy jeff was also!!!

hopefully I won't have to be dating girls that don't look so good and smoke all the time anymore!!!

in my book a girl who smokes= a girl who smells= not so good!!!![/quote]
ha ha...
that is great...
your freind probobly said "ugly, bold, stinks... and ohhh yeah Will Smith fan..."
and u like!!! "wow Will Smith fan ok... and what u said on the look?"
your friend "nuttin' man... ill give u her phone number..."

a Tip from me... check if she have a mustach... lol

Guest Prince
[quote=willreign,Aug 6 2004, 12:23 PM]a Tip from me... check if she have a mustach... lol[/quote]
Haha! Nice one willreign man! Haha, that's a classic! :hilarious:

So class infact, that it is now a proud part of my signature! Edited by Prince

Guest Prince
You met her yet sonic?

TIP! It may unnerve her if you play "Let's Get Busy Baby". It could turn out nasty, she might take it badly (never get on the wrong side of a girl), don't do it. Edited by Prince