JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Platinum

Jin

@ Turntable

Fat Joe sold 230K on All or Nothing.. Young Buck's and Lloyd Banks album both went platinum in the U.S tho.. The Game sold 5 millions.. . So what you mean is everyone who sold that much is just outta luck? WTF? Even 50 almost sold 6 millions.. and that was out off pure luck to? I dont feel 50 or rest of the G-unit, but anybody who sells alot is lucky in my eyes.. Next time you will say that Will was lucky when Big Willie Style went 9 time platinum right?

And Mariah Carey only sold 5-6 millions? Okay... You my man is the one who is wining.. But i do agree that will is doing just fine.. Everybody in the world knows who Fresh Prince is.. And the next Will album will go multi-platinum..

I love Hip Hop.. I love great music.. So hate me if I say that the new Justin album is great, or that I loved Get rich or die trying album.. and that i dont really care what most of you say about "Old school is best" and "Fu*k wack rapper #2 and wack rapper #1 and etc" on this forum.. but isnt it getting to boring to talk **** about every rapper who is doing better then yours favourite rapper? Im tired over reading about it everytime im on the forum.. Let's talk about Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff yall.. JJFP forever..

@ Turntable

Fat Joe sold 230K on All or Nothing.. Young Buck's and Lloyd Banks album both went platinum in the U.S tho.. The Game sold 5 millions.. . So what you mean is everyone who sold that much is just outta luck? WTF? Even 50 almost sold 6 millions.. and that was out off pure luck to? I dont feel 50 or rest of the G-unit, but anybody who sells alot is lucky in my eyes.. Next time you will say that Will was lucky when Big Willie Style went 9 time platinum right?

And Mariah Carey only sold 5-6 millions? Okay... You my man is the one who is wining.. But i do agree that will is doing just fine.. Everybody in the world knows who Fresh Prince is.. And the next Will album will go multi-platinum..

I love Hip Hop.. I love great music.. So hate me if I say that the new Justin album is great, or that I loved Get rich or die trying album.. and that i dont really care what most of you say about "Old school is best" and "Fu*k wack rapper #2 and wack rapper #1 and etc" on this forum.. but isnt it getting to boring to talk **** about every rapper who is doing better then yours favourite rapper? Im tired over reading about it everytime im on the forum.. Let's talk about Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff yall.. JJFP forever..

I know exactly how you feel man, I don't really like these threads of negativity about how much this rapper sucks or this rapper is overrated, that's been turning me off a lil' bit from this forum lately 'cause I wanna talk about what I like and not think about what I don't like, I'm also more concerned about whether Will's gonna release another album soon 'cause I'd like to hear more music as a fan, I'm not worrying about how much or how lil' the record sells, that's supposed to be the record company's responsibilty and worry...

Well mostly stuff like that starts caus one of us disses a Mc. And mostzly there is another one who likes that Mc.. And than he starts to defend that Mc, which is normal. Stuff like happened allot between, for exampe, me and AJ. Maybe we should stop dissing Mc`s and just say we dont like theyr stuff, if we dont like it.