JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What are Spurs Thinking?

KevTastic

haha, and sponsored by Mansion poker. Anyways, BW - where u from? The north?

Nah, Medway. I'll tell you the story of how me supporting Newcastle came about.

I had liked football all my younger life, but up until 1996 had never followed a team properly. Although Newcastle did appeal to me, because I liked Les Ferdinand and Peter Beardsley. But at Euro 96, when Shearer was banging in the goals, I became a huge Shearer fan. Then that summer he signed for Newcastle, so naturally I attached to them because it was also the team I had liked the most beforehand. Chances are, if he had gone to Man Utd instead, I would be a Man Utd fan at this time. Which is a scary thought to me as I'm so dedicated to Newcastle now.

Edited by Big Willie

haha, and sponsored by Mansion poker. Anyways, BW - where u from? The north?

Nah, Medway. I'll tell you the story of how me supporting Newcastle came about.

I had liked football all my younger life, but up until 1996 had never followed a team properly. Although Newcastle did appeal to me, because I liked Les Ferdinand and Peter Beardsley. But at Euro 96, when Shearer was banging in the goals, I became a huge Shearer fan. Then that summer he signed for Newcastle, so naturally I attached to them because it was also the team I had liked the most beforehand. Chances are, if he had gone to Man Utd instead, I would be a Man Utd fan at this time. Which is a scary thought to me as I'm so dedicated to Newcastle now.

ah, yeah... Shearer is a freaking legend. Man, deal of the century Damien Duff, you gotta be chuffed about that... now all you need is a forward!

Shearer is the best player to play in the Premiership. Statistics show that, it cant be argued.

Definitley overjoyed with the Duff signing, although he will take up the role of Charles N'Zogbia, who did a fantastic job for us on the left last year. Probably our best player of last season IMO. Hopefully he can be squeezed in somewhere. But the Duff signing is a great prospect for us, we now have two top draw wingers with great crossing ability, with Solano on the right as well. As for the forward, yes, we desperatley crave one, players were rumoured to be looking at are Defoe and Klose, which would both fit in very well I think. I rate Ameobi, but he can blow hot and cold, and personally I think Luque is a waste of space. Hopefully he proves me wrong. But it looks good, we also have the added instentive of Uefa cup football as well after winning the Intertoto cup tie and booking a place in the qualifiers. One striker, maybe a central defender and Michael Owen returning to fitness, and it may be a trophy winning side. But, I do wanna see some more new faces before teh transfer window closes. I like the decision of having Scott Parker as captain as well.

Newcastle would be a quality side if all their players stayed fit and were playing well as a team. Any team with, Given, Carr, Dyer, Owen, Parker, Duff and Solano at the top of their game would battle for a champs league place.

Wow, the Spurs 3rd kit looks a little bit like Arsenals home kit last season.

Hehe, don't go there dude.

But you aint the first person whose said that.

• 2 weeks later...