JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jackass number two

BamF

A few weeks ago i waz walking thru' the mall and saw the poster 4 this movie. I got so hyped...i waz scared there wouldn't be anymore Jackass. I got the boxset last fall...and every second of it cracks me up...even tho' i saw most of it on TV 100 times.

Here in Sweden it's on MTV like 2 times every day.

I love Jackass, but when they make stuff like "The omelette" I just want to turn off the tv...

lol the omelett was my favourite. i like wild boys too, that can be pretty funny.

Well, I have a weak stomach so I just feel sick :wiggle:

I like wild boys too, Like when they gave beer and other drinks to that chimp :rofl: :rofl: ! i but i dont like Viva la bam...

Edited by viber_91

I actually liked Viva La Bam more than Wild Boys. It just reminded me of me and my friends when we were younger. We just stupid stuff spontaniously. Of course we weren't doing it 4 TV so i wazn't on the level of the show. Bam just has an attitude that cracks me up.

Dirty Sanchez is the best IMO for this type of show, they do some hilarious stuff. Jackass is just hilarious, Viva La Bam is just stupid, yet still hilarious. That i dont give a **** mentality. Not much of a fan of Wild Boyz.

i never liked dirty sanchez, they were too obsessed with hurting thier nuts lol. I watched viva la bam sometimes, it wasnt as good as jackass.

:lolsign: I like Jackass when Johhny Knoxville did "The Poo Cocktail" In that little cubical, disgusting but hilarouis. Viva La Bam is ok