Anti - bullying club

Jazzy Julie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
I used to get bullied a few years ago because of good grades in school... I was affected by it at first, then I just stopped for a quick reality check... Thought, "now why the hell am I letting this get me down... These cats won't be able to touch me once I'm outta this place... I have better things to do, I'm just going to get on with my life because once I'm outta here I'll never see them again, and if I do it'll be when I'm flicking coppers to them in the street as they lie on street corners with begging bowls down". Haha. But yeah, it got me through it... Edited by Prince

I alwayz got bullied. In Kindergarten, they took my lunch and dumped it out. I've been pushed and such. One time, when I was in 5th grade, this 8th grader tried 2 twist my arm and I had enuff of him and I punch him in his arm twice. He left me alone. Like I've said b4, I've alwayz been bullied. but I won't be anymore.

[quote=Prince,Aug 3 2004, 03:23 PM]I used to get bullied a few years ago because of good grades in school... I was affected by it at first, then I just stopped for a quick reality check... Thought, "now why the hell am I letting this get me down... These cats won't be able to touch me once I'm outta this place... I have better things to do, I'm just going to get on with my life because once I'm outta here I'll never see them again, and if I do it'll be when I'm flicking coppers to them in the street as they lie on street corners with begging bowls down". Haha. But yeah, it got me through it...[/quote]
Yeah. Go head Prince. Call ya good 2 shoes, but ya just doin' ya thang. Knowledge will get U wherever U wanna go. And U don't have 2 get it just from school either.

Guest Prince
Yeah I just do my thing regardless now man...

Before I got my reality check though I was being driven to feeling ways that nobody should ever have to... I stopped for a moment and asked myself, "Is this really me?". Life is too short... We have to grasp the moment. Edited by Prince

i got bullied (in a sence) at work not long ago, it started off as a joke that got out of hand. For some reason one of my workmates started making jokes that i was a lesbian (completely not true). i wouldnt mind if it stayed in the workplace but we were interviewing for a new staff member, and every single one that came in for an interview the girl told them i was a lesbian.

Eventually a girl come in for an interview that i used to go to college with and she was also told i was a lesbain. So at this point it got really out of hand and i lost it. At the time i was really tired bcoz i had been working so many extra shifts and my grandad was really ill. So i told her exactly were to go, i cant say what i said coz its not suitable and all she did was laugh, so i just walked off.

Its stopped now bcoz i lost it with her, but bullying can happen in the workplace too and even with some1 u count as a friend, but i had that on top of everything else and it really got me down.

[color=purple]mine was similar to julies in year 8 and 9 people made me an outcast coz they said i was a lesbian, i wasnt, but they bullied me for something that for one is nothin to be ashamed about and 2 somthing that wasnt true. ofcourse being young i thought my life was ending and just wanted the earth to swallow me up[/color]

[color=purple]there's always going to be someone who is jealous or just plain mean! its the way of the world...the victim and the bully, the and hunter and the hunted. its the way you deal with it that matters.[/color]

Guest Prince
[quote=Kimmie,Aug 3 2004, 09:01 PM][color=purple]there's always going to be someone who is jealous or just plain mean! its the way of the world...the victim and the bully, the and hunter and the hunted. its the way you deal with it that matters.[/color][/quote]
It's true that it's how you deal with it that matters. But also, even though I jokingly said in my first reply in this thread that I wasn't going to name any names incase the bullying got worse (aimed jokingly at Julie), that is actually a scary fact... Many people have told me that they mentioned names to people that could help, and the bullies found out and it got worse, with many threats and things. Edited by Prince

[color=purple]I know i felt that i was *in control* by keeping it to myself...i felt if i told any1 it would just make it 100 times worse...but i spose its different for every, to suit their personality, altho its usually the weak, fragile ppl that bullies pick on so we usully keep quiet[/color]