Anti - bullying club

Jazzy Julie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
If I see a spider in the sink, I gently lift it out and put it out in the garden. Why, only yesterday I caught a Daddy Longlegs which was trying to find a way outside but couldn't, and released it. Me and Brakes are genuine, straight talking people.

Guest Prince
Kimmie... It's awful!! I get ridiculed for my National clothing (I was going to say national dress, but that would have fuelled the hating)! And my good friend Brakes is ridiculed for his sock habits. Edited by Prince

[color=purple]it depends where the spider is, if its in my room the i get a cup and take it outside, anywhere else i run away and get my mum to take it away.
actually on the subject of bullying, julie ran after me with a spider and i ran into a door, it really hurt!

and julie just told me not to get more posts than her (on other site im up to about 1500) but dont worry i dont have THAT much to say :hilarious: [/color]

[color=purple]I was head mistress thank u very much!

and hey da brakes has no need to feel bullied, i saw the sock advert...very nice!!! and kilts are sexy!! dont let her get u down! :P sorry ju...they corrupted me! :angel: [/color]

Guest Prince
[quote=mfuqua23,Aug 3 2004, 08:14 PM]I don't like bullys. Now is this anti bully cry including the real world too?[/quote]
Sure... Speak what's on your mind man.