JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Songs Of The Summer?

TopDawg14

As summer begins what are the 5 songs you're going to be bumping just a little more this summer?

For me it's:

Beyonce feat. Jay-Z - Deja Vu

Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland - Promiscuous

Robin Thicke feat. Pharrell - Wanna Love You Girl

Pharrell & Kanye West - Number One

Lil' Jon feat. E-40 & Sean Paul - Snap Your Fingers(don't laugh and clown me. I'm not a big Lil' Jon fan but the beat is bananas)

• Admin

Robin Thicke feat. Pharrell - Wanna Love You Girl

I'm just startin to really feel this..+ its a hot video!

nelly furtado..man on her last album she looked like she'd put on a few pounds..in this new video she looks anorexic!! maybe people made a lot of comments and it got to her! :sick:

hard for me to say what i'll be bumpin, cuz i dont bump whatever is on the radio or whatever new album just came out. i bump what i happen to be feelin. it will definitely by Busta's and Cube's new albums and probably some Naughty by Nature, Immortal Technique, and some Bone Thugs N Harmony.

as far as that Lil Jon track goes, that beat is sick but the lyrics dropped by all 3 rappers just brought commercial rap down a whole notch. i mean... listen to Lil Jons verse again... it makes me sick haha. by the time sean paul comes on the track with his no-flow i just turn it off haha.

as far as that Lil Jon track goes, that beat is sick but the lyrics dropped by all 3 rappers just brought commercial rap down a whole notch. i mean... listen to Lil Jons verse again... it makes me sick haha. by the time sean paul comes on the track with his no-flow i just turn it off haha.

That's the thing. This is the one time where I'm not really listening to the lyrics but rather enjoying the beat. I agree with you 100% that the lyrics are trash but it's a song to just act silly to.

There's no new Hip-Hop/RnB tracks im feeling at the mo. Gonna have to be rocking it up myself, and playing some Hip-Hop classics

T.I. - What You Know

Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone - Ridin

E-40 featuring Ice Cube, Kanye West & Mac Dre - Tell Me When To Go REMIX

Young Dro featuring T.I. - Shoulder Lean(really feeling this beat and chorus right now)

Ice Cube - Laugh Now, Cry Later (Album)

Busta Rhymes - The Big Bang (Album)

Edited by Trey

I'll be bumping Chamillionaire's "Ridin" and Rihanna's "SOS"..those songs are huge the last few months around here. I'll also be bumping alotta classics - I have a whole CD made already and it contains classics like 2pac/Dre "California Love", Snoop "Gin & Juice", Will Smith - "Jiggy" and "Miami"...etc

Snap Your Fingers? Are you guys serious? That has to be the worst song I've ever heard - well up there. The video is a joke as well. Why does anyone like Lil Jon? Hes a waste product.

In the summer, i tend 2 listen 2 alot of old music...especially 90's Hip-Hop + R-N-B. When it comes 2 newer music, here's a list of albums i expect 2 be playing all summer...

NELLY FURTADO - Loose

CORINNE BAILEY RAE - (self-titled)

DONELL JONES - Journey of A Gemini

BUSTA RHYMES - The Big Bang

RIHANNA - A Girl Like Me

ICE CUBE - Laugh Now, Cry Later

JAGGED EDGE - (self-titled)

p.s. I hate that Lil' Jon song more than anything....ha ha

I just bought Ashanti`s Album "Cant stop". I came out in 1997, before she came on Murda Inc. This Album realy shows what kind of talnet she actauly is. Her vocals are amazing. The sound of the album reminds me a lil of Tatyana Ali`s Album. I`ll listen to that one allot I guess.

Guest Da Triptic

Cheish: Do It To It

Y. Joc: Its Goin Down

Lil Jon: Snap Yo Fingaz

Y. Dro: Shoulder Lean

Ice Cube: Laugh Now, Cry Later (the album)

there is more jus to lazy

yeah Chamillionaires song is pretty good... i think it'll be dead by the time summer gets into full effect. i will definitely be bumpin California Love tho as Jim mentioned... i just bumped it the other day and man its sweet!! haha

btw that Lil Jon beat is the same as all the other beats he makes, but it's hype, know what i mean? and he brings good energy to the track. the lyrics on that track are the worst in history. just to be clear, i dont actually own that song and listen to it.. i just listen and enjoy the energy of it when i see it on tv or radio. and what else is annoyin is all these peeps that are gonna be bumpin whatevers on the radio aka young joke, i mean young joc, and young dro who i've never heard of but i can tell by his name and the name of his song it's the same as everything else on the radio right now.