JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who told you about the site

Guest Da Triptic

The board at will2k.com/willsmith.net ... oldschool haha

:yeahthat: Same here!

:word: The will2k.com link doesn't even exist anymore, but then I suppose all it ever did was give an alternative way to reach the Willennium website. Only about 5 or 6 of us are left though since the old days on the board. Sucks.

Edited by thePrince

I'm pretty sure I ran into this site when I first got my comp in June 2001. I was probably looking for lyrics, I think I probably ran into it every now and then because I always used to look for info about the duo and their records, but my comp has a virus and dial-up so I barely used the comp, so I never joined the fourm until I got DSL and the comp fixed. :1-cool:

been here since 2k3 and never looked back.

I joined the willsmith.com around march of last year. I believed I made a thread saying will is a very talented rapper and actor. I hope he wins an Oscar. And that caught the eyes of AJ and Tim and they told me about the jjfp.com and so I joined a few days after that and been a member ever since

My old friend Google.

Damn u know him too? :rofl: Its a small world. :davidblaine:

:word: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :3-laugh3:

For me, It was Soul Survivor who brought me here...

The board at will2k.com/willsmith.net ... oldschool haha

:yeahthat: Same here!

:word: The will2k.com link doesn't even exist anymore, but then I suppose all it ever did was give an alternative way to reach the Willennium website. Only about 5 or 6 of us are left though since the old days on the board. Sucks.

True...the old board used by our home man...we had some great times over there....To bad not all of us joined over here... :shrug: