JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

rollin with saget music video

Hero1

you see george lucas! hahahahaha i cant belive he was in this

i actually dontthink the song is that great, and jamie kennedy really does want to be a rapper, i think this is just a transition for him. making comical raps then i think they will get less comical if he stays in the music industry long enough

• Admin

I think the video is hilarious..and I think Jamie and stu's music is really good.. It makes me realise how much i miss the COMEDY in rap.. I havent laughed at a rap track..intentionally in a long time.. the 1984 track is really good as well..talking abnt cabbage patch kids still in the box haha!

fun video, fun raps, and Jamie K has his own style that can be pretty good at times. overall i like Jamie and his music, but one thing that came off to me in this video was the fakeness. sure it's funny, but the whole lesbian girls (as much as i enjoyed it) is taking it a little past comedy. still overall i think its good fun rap.

• Admin

Jamie is a real rap fan 2..dont get it twisted..check this

What is your fascination with white rappers? Do you really want to be one or are you just making fun of them?

J.K.: No, I love rap in general, I just happen to be white so I do have a fascination with it, but I do like to rap and I do want to rap. I’m also just fascinated with hip hop because its always something that I was raised with and it made me feel cool. White rappers are interesting in their own sense. It’s harder for them to break in the game.

Who are your favorite rappers?

J.K.: Well, in my case, I like more old school. I like EPMD, LL, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Def Jeff, Schooly D, Special Ed. I like 3rd Base, KRS-One, Scott LaRock, Pete Nice, I’m all about New York. Mobb Depp, that was all me. And then as I got older and I moved out to the west coast, that’s when I started getting into N.W.A, Ice Tea, King Tee.