JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

When Did U Start Writing Rhymes?

mfuqua23

Guest Prince
[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 4 2004, 05:40 AM]wow interesting stories guys...I guess the only time I'd ever really "spit" would be on this board, but I'm not good at all....hence why I haven't won a championship yet. I've gotta close with Prince one time but I'm not all too great. I might get back starting to write some, I sometimes typed lil things up in Notepad on my computer but I later deleted them.

Do you guys write in notebooks or type it?[/quote]
Jim, I didn't know the only time you have flowed is on this board... If you use it the right way, you've got some skills man. And yeah, I use notepad to write lyrics... I have a whole load of half-complete songs and things that I'm working on getting finished at the moment... Oh, and you should never delete your lyrics... Because in the future if you go back through and read them, you can only ever learn from past mistakes. I've kept my earlier rhymes, and they suck so I'm not going to show anyone haha.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic