JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Best Battle Mc`s?

I was thinking about this caus of this line:

"After smoke clears, after life's roller coasters

See who stands putting his mic into his holster."

Imagine there would be likes this master Battle between almost al Mc`s. Who would be the last one standing? I thought about this, but I dont know that much of it. I know LL made some of the most legendary diss tracks. I know Nas made some of the biggest diss tracks too. I know Fat Joe would be able to stand his man. I guess Method Man & DMX, Jadakis would make some chance too.. I heard Fabulous is a good Battle Mc, So is Ice Cube.. I guess Chuck. D could be able to kill it too.

But this is to hard for me.. What do you guys think?

And remember, this is about battle tracks, not about theyr regular skils. For example Talib Kweli is a better Mc than Jadakiss, but in a Battle I think Jada would rip him.

Edited by Turntable

Well a about five years ago I would of told you eminem...back in the day he ripped anybody that passed him, but with the MC's out today...that's more difficult, I think Busta Rhymes would be a good battle MC along with Game. (Since the other way u can get into Aftermath/Shady Records/G unit is to battle eminem) and they must of done good enough...But then again there is Ja Rule...who in my view has a good few diss tracks.

I'm sure Turntable would agree with me that his album "Blood In My Eye" was a complete diss to 50 cent...Jada is a good battler...but I still say KRS one on one reason...I saw an interview and he said that he has a battle track for everyone in the top 10!!

Define Veteran.. Jadakiss is here for quit a while now (Dont forget about The Lox). He knows the game. But yeah, I forgot about KRS, he`s ill too when it comes on diss tracks. I`m still quit shure that fat Joe could be there for a while. Cassidy and Fab.. Yeah, they would do good, but probabyl after a while it would come down on the experience and they would go down. Eminem, I down know.. His style was/is quit diffrent, and he didnt make it to go at Ja at the end. Talking about Ja; he made very good diss tracks, yeah. And Blood In My Eye was one hell of a diss track album.. Whiich brings me to Hussein Fatal, who was on that album allot. He has damn battle skills too. Busta.. I down know about him, I`m not realy formilar with allot of his stuff. And The Game.. Nah I dont think he would stand it as long as Cas or Fab. hes quite a nice battle mc tho, he just aint that creative (he repeaste himself often in the diss tracks). Maybe Redman could do some hard ish. And yeah, The Beastie Boys too. Also GZA, Ghostface, Canibus & Cormega.. But theyr a lil undeground.And I guess Camron would stand his man too!

Edited by Turntable

I like Jadakiss, I think he is great in battles, the "Checkmate" diss about 50 Cent was very good.

What do you guys think?

i am not so into the game :) but i think krs :smart: one is the man ! and i am gonna see him after a couple of the days :wickedwisdom:

edit :

btw

dont talk in a topic for best battle mc 's for Cas & Fab PLEASE :wiggle:

maybe and Pac & Rakim are close to the best :1-say-yes: ...

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

Rakim aint a battle Mc, Pac is dead.. And Eh.. Fab & Cas are good battle Mc`s, Cas is a very god freestyler.

i am not saing Cas & Fab are bad but just aint that good man ,about Pac so what ...and for Rakim i only heard him is some show back in the day and make some stuff , that i like ,anyway ...