JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Best Battle Mc`s?

Yo what about that chinese kid on BET freestyle fridays! It would be interesting if it all came down to Jin and Mike D.

Ha, yeah I completely forgot about Jin the freestyle champion, I had his album at a point and it was good...but he would probably rip quite a few artists at the moment...I remember when someone posted a battle between him and another person..but the line i remember the best is...

"My Shoes are New, My Clothes Are New

Don't Be Mad Coz Chinesse Kid Got More Flava Than U"

Yo what about that chinese kid on BET freestyle fridays! It would be interesting if it all came down to Jin and Mike D.

Ha, yeah I completely forgot about Jin the freestyle champion, I had his album at a point and it was good...but he would probably rip quite a few artists at the moment...I remember when someone posted a battle between him and another person..but the line i remember the best is...

"My Shoes are New, My Clothes Are New

Don't Be Mad Coz Chinesse Kid Got More Flava Than U"

Its....

My pants are new, my sweater is new

Don't be mad a chinese kid dress better than you

This has got to be my favourite week from Jin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUlpU3HXjrA...%20friday%20jin

I'm surprised through all these posts that nobody mentioned Common, he got mad punchlines and he beat Ice Cube 10 years ago in a battle afterall, he's the only one that could say that 'cause Ice Cube is a legendary battle mc himself,btw I don't see why underground mcs can't be mentioned 'cause a lot of them got record deals, now you can't mention Da Brakes since he don't have a deal yet, lol, I'm surprised that Tim didn't come in and say Aceyalone and Hieroglyphics yet, lol, and of course we all know that Will could rip most mcs if he wanted to but he seems to be too worried about filming now to do that, now "Lost and Found" proves that he's capable but with all these films lining up now it seems like it's becoming a lost opportunity as an mc again, plus like I said earlier he had a chance to destroy Eminem's career 5 years ago but he's been too concerned about winning an Oscar than he is about battling anybody and raising his mc status, Eminem seemed to destroyed himself anyway but it'd been worse for him if Will responded then, Game's aight but I don't think beating G Unit proves that he's the most witty mc, he needs to defeat more of a challenge to be considered one of the last standing, Rakim could probably beat the entire industry too if he wanted to but he's slowing down quite a bit so I don't know if he could anymore, he said he's supposed to have an album out this summer but I'll be shocked if it does come out the way things been going for him, Will and Rakim probably need time machines to get back to the time when they put out music at a frequent pace and dominated the industry, lol, I also think Chuck D's probably more concerned about battling George Bush than he is about battling mcs, ultimately KRS-ONE'll probably be the last mc standing, it seems like he's gonna be rapping forever, he ain't slowing down at all, he's proven that he could handle any mc from any era in a battle and he's going on his 14th album this summer, I think it'd be fun to see KRS, LL, Will, and Rakim all battle each other for the top spot, it'd be a legendary battle like Michael Jordan and Dominique Wilkins slam dunk competition...

Edited by bigted