JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Gangsta Crew Death-track: Birthday Pony

Lerkot

Guest Da Triptic

BITCH SHUT THE **** UP DONT COMPARE MY **** I WROTE WHEN I WAS RAPPIN 4 BOUT 6 MONTHS TO HIS **** CUZ MY NEW **** IS STRAIT FIRE

BITCH SHUT THE **** UP DONT COMPARE MY **** I WROTE WHEN I WAS RAPPIN 4 BOUT 6 MONTHS TO HIS **** CUZ MY NEW **** IS STRAIT FIRE

Why don't you post more of your audios for us to listen to then, Renagade_Dim, if they really are as good as you suggest? When you say they are "fire", do you mean that they are burnt out, self-destructive, and that it's something that people don't like?

Why don't you post more of your audios for us to listen to then, Renagade_Dim, if they really are as good as you suggest? When you say they are "fire", do you mean that they are burnt out, self-destructive, and that it's something that people don't like?

He probably mean that they are burning in hell.

And for you who asked, the track is just as serious as I am.

Guest Da Triptic

cuz yall keep on comparin my old **** and someone elses in similes and i dont wear panties and also Lerk speak the **** up no one can understand u