JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jamie Kennedys blowin up

Hero1

• Admin

this was really really good.. a few jjfp references one of his rhymes is "i was born in philly..just like big willie"

as he introduced his sidekick stu stone "he's the jazzy jeff to my fresh prince..if jazzy jeff was always borrowin money and if jazzy jeff lived in the fresh princes guesthouse.."

1st episode was alot how he should quit acting and just do rapping.. they were making fun of his last movie son of a mask..and stu is like you gotta do one or the other you have to commit..funny stuff..

the interesting thing about their raps is they are really really funny..

they met with a real estate agent slash talent scout..and then method man..and recorded a guest rap with bob saget..and at the end of the rap he says "night michelle" :rofl: :rofl:

the season looks real good in one of the episodes they do a show at a bar mitzfah.. and jamie goes "when i go bar you go mitzfah!" :rofl: :rofl: also theres appearances from ice-t, russell simmons, etc etc

Jamie Kennedy is funny, the idea is funny, but the show itself doesnt actually have that many funny lines. i definitely like the idea and the raps are pretty laid back and chill and i like the track with Bob Saggett. hopefully this show will grow on me as i keep watching

Is that the same dude like in the "Jamie Kennedy Experience"? That was damn lame. I dont know this tho.

I personally liked that show.. He really messed up a lot off people on it.., I want to check out his new show but again im from a as*hole country who doesnt have a lot of new shows from the U.S.