JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who hates it when a artist rereleases a album 1-3 monthes later?

Hey Wes, I know the feeling man, I'm still waiting till the end of the month for starting work so I really don't have any money to buy much albums, not really anything coming out I'm looking forward to anyway...

The only point i waz trying 2 make with my ?uestion is that when u are a big fan of an artist, u almost don't even think about the wasted money 2 get a re-release version of an album.

Here's a similar situation. I waz in a record store this evening and saw a Germany Import pack of Destiny's Child's 1st 2 albums....albums i LOVE. Well, The Writing's On The Wall only had 1 bonus track which i already had...but their first album had 4 bonus trax added.....so i got it. If it's worth it...u overlook the fact that u are wasting money by buying it twice.

hypothetical situation: sure i'll pick up Will's re-release. but what about all the other artists i like? what about Run DMC and Outkast? like you said, you overlook the fact that you are wasting money, which is what it is. i try not to overlook that because money is important and i think thats what other people are saying too. when you like hundreds of artists, you cant buy them all and if we did, we'd be in debt like AJ is right now :kekeke:

If I get a re-release of an album then I usually look for the cheapest bargain I could find...

Hell yeah I would sinceWill's my favorite artist, there's no question I'd buy anything that he releases if I could afford it that is, I'm usually picky one what I usually buy other than my favorite artists, so I give support to my favorite artists the most,I got the Sony's release of Will's

greatest hits even though there wasn't nothing new on it, I bought LL Cool J's "10" just for the song with J-Lo, I bought the 10-year anniversary edition of Nas' "Illmatic",

I only had Boyz II Men albums on tape back in the '90s but I got all them on CD,I support my favorite artists like that.

Same here. I would do it for a couple ones, but for the most ones... no.