JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NBA Playoffs 2006 Predictions

bigted

1st Round:

East Conference

Detroit over Milwaukee in 5

Washington over Cleveland in 6

Miami over Chicago in 7(I wouldn't be surprised if Bulls won and went to the Finals, they'd have momentum if they win this series)

Upset: Indiana over New Jersey in 6(Nets played like **** the last few weeks after their 12 game winning streak broke and Pacers got J. O'neal back from injury)

West Conference

San Antonio over Sacremento in 7( just like Bulls, Kings have a great chance, I was actually thinking about picking the other way)

Dallas over Memphis in 6

Phoneix over La Lakers in 7

La Clippers over Denver in 6

2nd Round:

East Conference:

Miami over Indiana in 5

Detriot sweep Washington in 4

West Conference

Dallas over San Antonio in 6

Upset: La Clippers over Phoenix in 7

Conference Finals:

East

Miami over Detriot 6

West

Dallas over La Clippers in 5

NBA Finals

Miami over Dallas in 7

Edited by bigted

you'll be surprised by the kings.....

I don't see the King doing anything this year. Artest was a great addition for them, but we are talking about the Spurs here. The best chance for an upset in the West would be the Clips vs Nuggets, and it's wouldn't even really be an upset, because though the Nuggets have a higher seed, they don't have home court.

The Laker vs. Suns games are going to be good. Sun will most likely win, but they're not an easy lock. Kobe Bryant's playing... so anything can happen.

Tim Duncan and Ginoboli have been hurt all year so it wouldn't be surprised if they lose in the first round, people dissin' the Clippers but they got a solid team and could make a run, Suns without Amare won't go as far as they did last year in the playoffs....

Tim Duncan and Ginoboli have been hurt all year so it wouldn't be surprised if they lose in the first round, people dissin' the Clippers but they got a solid team and could make a run, Suns without Amare won't go as far as they did last year in the playoffs....

Man, the Spurs are going to pull this one off. Look at the other team.

Bibby, Miller, Artest, Wells, Abdur-Rahim, Thomas, Martin, Garcia...

This teams been on a tear lately as well. I'm not saying it won't be a challenge, but I wouldn't count them out so quick. Especially against a somewhat beaten San Antonio team.

I'm gonna go with Cleveland, I think Lebron is gonna go MJ on everybody

Pacers stole Game 1 yesterday against the Nets so my pick is looking good, Haslem got suspended after Game One for the Heat against the Bulls since he threw his mouthpiece so it looks like the Bulls'll probably win Game 2 tonight, Ron Artest got suspended against the Spurs for Game 2 so it's not looking good for the Kings at the moment after that butt whooping in Game One as it is....