JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Emigration

MaxFly

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

call it what you want..i call it like i see it...

Please... when you accused me, Schnazz was online, and so was Wes, fresh_from_sophia, and others. You even asked me if Wes or I did it. You even asked in the Army thread. All of a sudden, you and I were the only ones online? Yeah... I'm calling shenanigans on this play. You better go talk to Schnazz or Wes.

...I'm an immigrant as well...

Just kinda curious, where'd ya come from, how long ya been in the US?

Dominica

18 years

pardon my ignorance, but where is Dominca on the map? what language is spoken there?

Caribbean, English

wow max moved out of paradise, or is it not that nice. Im imagining palm trees and nice beaches. I dropped geography quite early on in my school life lol.

wow max moved out of paradise, or is it not that nice. Im imagining palm trees and nice beaches. I dropped geography quite early on in my school life lol.

Lol, I wish it were paradise... It's definitely beautiful... trees, beaches, mountains... all the good stuff, and the people are very friendly... But there is a lot of poverty, high unemployment, jobs are hard to find. The exports haven't been doing well... crime and drug trade is on the rise... So things aren't the best.

Edited by MaxFly