JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Emigration

MaxFly

Well, I finally finished my paper on emigration out of the West Indies and how it affects the region. Freaking woke up at 5 this morning to start it and just beat the deadline by 20 minutes... I had to skip three classes too, but hey...

Anyway...

I wanted to ask... how many people on the forum are immigrants from other countries? By that, I mean if you and/or your family moved from another country to the one where you presently live. I should have done a survey and gotten some responses for this paper, but I didn't think of it until now. Since I'm still on an academic high from writing this thing, I thought it would be cool to get some feedback though before I stop caring, lol...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my part timer immigrated to the US from Bosnia....i could ask her a few questions for ya....

Well... I kinda won't care by the time you get that info, lol... I'm just asking, because I'm an immigrant as well, and I found the topic pretty interesting to write about. I know that there are a lot if people here from different countries too...

no biggy...i just found her story interesting...specially since it was her heritage that was being wiped out...

what do you want to know..i may already know it....

oh..and my part timer is hot as hell..she is blonde,blue eye girl, but the kicker is, she is muslim...you would never picture her being muslim...she looks like she came right out of meinkompf...:)

no biggy...i just found her story interesting...specially since it was her heritage that was being wiped out...

what do you want to know..i may already know it....

oh..and my part timer is hot as hell..she is blonde,blue eye girl, but the kicker is, she is muslim...you would never picture her being muslim...she looks like she came right out of meinkompf...:)

Hahahahaha

I was just trying to start a discussion... Spring break is coming soon and I'm caring less and less by the minute... but you say she's hot? Aren't you married?

Me and my family immigrated from Zwitserland to the Netherlands 3 years ago. But wel allready had live here for a few years very back in the day. I cant realy remember them tho. And my dad was borne and raised here, just his passport is Swiss.

Edited by Turntable

Actually Muslims are of various decents. I never would've known that, had I not seen the movie X (that Malcolm X movie by Spike Lee)