Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Songs For My iPod

JamesUK

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
i got 3300 songs on mine..15 gig..anyway the new ipod is extremely small..and damn light!! chargin the battery is no problems at all!! your not gonna be somewhere..and playing music constantly for 10 hours!!! just put it in a socket and its charged in 2 hours.. i love my ipod..i can take it anywhere..and its so easy to use..with the click wheel.. the ipod is the best mp3 type player on the market by a mile!!

Guest Prince
[quote=Hero1,Aug 16 2004, 02:44 AM]your not gonna be somewhere..and playing music constantly for 10 hours!!!

the ipod is the best mp3 type player on the market by a mile!![/quote]
I am.

And how do you know, have you tried any of the competitors gadgets, such as the 30GB Zen by Creative? My Creative MuVo2 is a match for the iPod mini. Better than infact, both size wise and battery life etc.

Guest Prince
[quote=Hero1,Aug 16 2004, 02:54 AM]well maybe its not for you.. out there in the scottush highlands :kekeke: :kekeke: but if i listened 2 10 hours str8 id get a headache[/quote]
Try turning the volume down.